• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem: Awakening Releases Feb 4th in NA

Seda

aH4Lf.jpg

April 2013 for Europe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAmmCIcq4H8#t=24m43s

DGRE

Banned
Did he mention if it's getting an eShop release? I'm watching both simultaneously and it's hard to hear either, haha!

donny2112

Must have DL version. Must have all DLC for U.S., too. Glad it's not too far off with Feb. 4, but need the answers to those questions!

FoneBone

Did he mention if it's getting an eShop release? I'm watching both simultaneously and it's hard to hear either, haha!

All first-party games since NSMB2 have been on the e-Shop day-and-date. No reason to think that'll change going forward.

Seda

They quickly flashed the boxart, it's the same as the JPN one, I'll put up a screen when I can.

Very, very glad Nintendo decided to bring this title over.

Especially because they didn't localize the latest DS title.

Kade

Etrian Odyssey IV + Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate + Dragon Quest VII + Luigi's Mansion 2 + Animal Crossing: New Leaf + Fire Emblem: Awakening + Possible localizations of SMT: Soul Hackers and SMT IV = Year of the 3DS

dwix

As someone who has never played a Fire Emblem game, does each game have a separate story or would I need to catch up?

Ezalc

Luigi's Mansion 2 + Animal Crossing: New Leaf + Fire Emblem: Awakening + Possible localizations of SMT: Soul Hackers and SMT IV = Year of the 3DS

You forgot about monster hunter. Also if DQVII gets confirmed for the west then it will be a great year.

Kokonoe

Banned
I'll tryout this game as I haven't touched the FE series before. What is the whole friendship system thing?

AniHawk

i can dig the new fire emblem logo, but the awakening text is pretty awful.

february 4 is much sooner than i expected. cool.

Kade

You forgot about monster hunter. Also if DQVII gets confirmed for the west then it will be a great year.

Oh right. Don't know how I forgot those two. I think DQVII will get localized since the DS Dragon Quest games sold alright here.

Top Bottom