• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Engage Expansion Pass Announced, Castle exploration is Back

NanaMiku

Just announced in The Game Awards
Expansion Pass vol 1 include the three main character from Fire Emblem Three Houses and Tiki, also new map and costumes.

They also announced that castle exploration is back

-Zelda-

Banned
Wait, so more than one season pass this time around? Would be nice to get some Zelda themed character spirits... Wow I really like the way the castle and area looks.

Last edited:

Pejo

3 Houses lords...
Get Some Sleep Swimming GIF

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I enjoyed the DLC for Three houses so I don’t expansion for this as well.

Most Nintendo games like Xenoblade and Mario + Rabbits and had really good DLCs….I wish Atlus would learn from them how to do proper DLC.

NanaMiku

I enjoyed the DLC for Three houses so I don’t expansion for this as well.

Most Nintendo games like Xenoblade and Mario + Rabbits and had really good DLCs….I wish Atlus would learn from them how to do proper DLC.
Atlus is all about the milking it out

-Zelda-

Banned
I really hope the frame rate is better in castle exploration than it was in 3H. SO much slowdown in those areas made it look like professor was walking on the moon if you werent sprinting.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I really hope the frame rate is better in castle exploration than it was in 3H. SO much slowdown in those areas made it look like professor was walking on the moon if you werent sprinting.
I think the visual quality and especially the animation is much more improved compared to 3Houses.

Top Bottom