• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Fates Special Edition available to order at the Nintendo Store

EDIT: Already sold out! Wow!

Out of nowhwere, surprisingly, the Special Edition is available to order from the Nintendo Store for $69.99.
Link
Thought I'd let people who still want it know. Who knows you might get one that doesn't have a squished box!
3ds-fireemblemfates-specialedition-480x320.png

I'd get it myself but money is really tight.

Also OoT 3D is 10 bucks refurbished.

Man I can take or leave the other stuff but it's criminal that there was no other way to get all three storylines on one cart.

hzsn724

Man I really lucked out with this one. I found the combo cart with the case at a pawn shop. The guy thought it was just Birthright. One of the Luckiest finds of my life.

RRockman

Banned
Wow I wasn't expecting this to comeback. Too bad I hate the game with a passion. Maybe they will do another reprint for the fans?

Reki

Was this rare in the States? Until early this year I could still find some unsold units here and there. Same with the LE of TMS, they overestimated demand with those.

Pepboy

Was this rare in the States? Until early this year I could still find some unsold units here and there. Same with the LE of TMS, they overestimated demand with those.

Super rare in NA. Sold out long before the game launched IIRC. May have even sold out the first week of preorders... Not as sure of that.

I've never really realized how lucky I was to snag this just like two weeks before the game came out via Walmart. I received a text from a friend that they had it, but you had to call to order it. Did that, and, lo and behold, it worked. No idea how she figured it out.

Bridges

Wow, what a bummer. Really wanted to get my hands on this, hopefully this shows there is some demand and they put out even more?

They have to learn how supply and demand works at some point, right?

Drensch

Wow, I've not been to the Nintendo store site in quite some time. Lots more stuff there and some actual deals.

Top Bottom