• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes development led by Intelligent Systems, previews with lots of info

Kouriozan

3% for 5 stars, wow this is going to feel weird after playing Brave Exvius (1% there, 4 stars is 19% so 3 stars are a whopping 80%) for so long x)

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Hearing about the gatcha rates is good. This seems a lot more generous than some of the gatcha games I've played in the past.

I hope the re-roll process isn't a huge hassle. Cause YOU KNOW I'M RE-ROLLING FOR MY BOY, ROY.

Negator

They mentioned that all units can be upgraded to 5* but we dont know if certain heroes dont show up as a 3 or perhaps even 4* at all yet.

BE system works in a way where certain powerful characters can show up as 3* but are way more rare than the less useful characters, and also there are powerful characters that only show up in 5* form.

ksamedi

Game looks good and fun. I wonder if this game will push traditional Fire Emblem games to million seller teritory in Japan again. I can already feel
Its going to be a great success for Nintendo.

Kitoro

Do we know if main characters like Lucina start at 4* or 5*, rather than 3*, to make obtaining them all the more difficult?

That's a lot lower then Final Fantasy Record Keeper, which has 14% 5 star rates and a guaranteed 5 star if you do a large 10+1 unit pull.

I hope the rate increase is high enough to be noticeable.

Though, since Nintendo worked on this I'm thinking lower star stuff will be more usable.

I only login once back when it first launch, so not really have much idea about the rates in that game. I'm just comparing it with games like grindblue, fgo, deresute, pazudora etc.

Chindogg

Downloaded it off QooApp.

Anyone else getting a communications error when downloading in the app?

Edit: NM managed to get it to download. People just hammering everything it appears.

Top Bottom