• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

explodet

Just realized I have 6 Narcians and 4 Virions, I really should get around doing something with them.
I wonder when we'll get Warding Stance. That'll be good for the meta.
I also hope they actually call it Warding Stance. I'm already getting Steady Stance, Steady Blow and Steady Breath confused and it doesn't help that two of them don't just affect DEF.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
They just need to release some kind of B.Lyn counter. Right now her Brave Bow build has no good common counters.

Busaiku

That is always what happens. Crystals, orbs and feathers aren't enticing enough to keep on grinding for most people.

Nah, usually people slow down once they get the last seal available, but yeah it's just 10k after the character.
Just feels more pronounced now.
I was barely making a dent in the rankings before 30,000, but now I'm coasting through.
In other Tempest Trials, I would usually be in the top 5,000 at pount.

Scum

Can someone send me a Hector and 5* Klein? I need Distant Counter and Quick Riposte for Amelia. Thanks.
They just need to release some kind of B.Lyn counter. Right now her Brave Bow build has no good common counters.
Oh, don’t worry mate. They’ll be counters soon enough...

explodet

I was barely making a dent in the rankings before 30,000, but now I'm coasting through.
I guess it's a good thing that the playerbase is still so active? With school starting and the summer game drought over, I would have thought the playerbase would have shrunk. I'm not seeing that at all.

I feel like the halloween banner would be 1 month like the summer banners and last the whole of October. Maybe we'll see it soon.
Here's hoping. I've got 300+ orbs ready to blow on a Halloween banner.

I can't wait to get nothing but Peris, Marths and Jakobs.

Shito

I guess it's a good thing that the playerbase is still so active? With school starting and the summer game drought over, I would have thought the playerbase would have shrunk. I'm not seeing that at all.
Well, this has been a good period for the game I think, with the 6 months event, the (really) good free characters and all of those free orbs... IS is doing a good job to maintain interest right now.

Tripon

when you F2P, orbs dont get much easier than this though

Orbs are super enticing. It'll get me back to over 20 orbs for the start of October and the seasonal Halloween banner.

Here's hoping. I've got 300+ orbs ready to blow on a Halloween banner.

I can't wait to get nothing but Peris, Marths and Jakobs.
Everyone here is invested enough in the game to post on a gaming forum. The other overall reward of getting feathers at the end isn't enough either for people to grind and play everyday. Don't really know how to change it either outside of changing the whole idea of tempest, which IS seems to be invested in. Even the mini tempest, people dropped off fast by the last seal at 20K. (Distant Defense 1)

NSESN

So take your guesses on who the Halloween units are gonna be.
Xander, Leo, Camilla, Oboro.

We just had Nohrian summer. Hoshido or non-3DS characters please. Anyway I doubt Halloween will be 4 weeks, I think we will have Genealogy banner this week and Arvis soon after.

Moonlight

Banned
If we're gonna get an event Oboro, please save her from her original artist.

I'm still expecting Awakening character focus. Halloween Tharja and trick or treater Gaius.

If we're gonna get an event Oboro, please save her from her original artist.

I'm still expecting Awakening character focus. Halloween Tharja and trick or treater Gaius.
thought certainly possible as we've already seen, I still think Christmas Tharja lowers the chance of halloween tharja.

All the Warriors maps are good for SP and XP grinding when you account for the stamina cost and the weakened enemies. I've been training teams up, moving from map to map when their levels get too high to gain any meaningful XP.

I have to remember to remove my healer's staff when doing TT auto battle while I work because I then look at my phone and see Sakura thinking she's going to hurt Takumi.

Acerac

Banned
Oh goodness. Finally got the opportunity to try out my Ike for the TT over a 4* Soren I had lying around, suddenly perfect runs seem way easier to pull off.

Ike and BIke are wonderful together, if BK wasn't at the end of these runs I'd not be shocked if they could duo the entire 7 stages.

Moonlight

Banned
Tempest Trials is fun because it replicates the true Tellius experience of Ike and Nephenee being a swirling whirlwind of death barreling through 99% of the content.

fek

Got my BK. Last few TTs I just did my 2 plays a day for the 3x bonus since that's enough to get all the good rewards but this time I put up an auto battle team so things are going way quicker.

Sciel

130 Orbs atm. Hoping to save maybe 200 before the next "must pull" banner.

Will likely skip every banner besides seasonal banners from now on. The only exception would be for a Hinoka banner.

Wiseblade

Honestly, dropping Genny/Jaffar to 4* units would do a LOT for ending Colorless Hell. Making it a Skill Inheritance pool rivalling Red would mean a lot. Wrathful Staff access in particular would make healer pulls less painful.

Alucrid

Banned
Camilla Hard (not the hardest one) is excellent. You can just park units somewhere and watch wave after wave of units suicide into them.

thanks. need to get draug some sp...3 ward armors should help here

130 Orbs atm. Hoping to save maybe 200 before the next "must pull" banner.

Will likely skip every banner besides seasonal banners from now on. The only exception would be for a Hinoka banner.

at this point i just want hinoka for hone fliers and a ryoma to put steady breath on and pair him up with brave lucina

Sciel

thanks. need to get draug some sp...3 ward armors should help here

at this point i just want hinoka for hone fliers and a ryoma to put steady breath on and pair him up with brave lucina

Watch them drop a banner with Hinoka on it days before the Halloween one just to screw over everyone who wants a proper flyer team :(.

Top Bottom