• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was mentioned these units will have great/high stats. Can't remember the wording but it made it sound like these units may be a higher BST compared to comparable units. Maybe infantry would be 162 and Lyn 148/149?

NSESN

Lyn and Ike seems so broken. I am only picking Lyne because I need a 4th member to horse emblem and she counters bladetome. But I will use every orb I had on green to have Ike.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Lyn seems really, really good. That's pretty much firesweep on her B skill right? Nullifies all physical distant counter weapons. And her bow counters mages.

TWILT

Banned
I really want Ike or Lucy. The former especially since I never got the regular version (;_;) and his skills seem amazing. I wannnnnntttt. I'm tempted to get Lyn with my free summon if only to avoid colorless hell, but nahhhh, this'll probably be my only chance to get Ike considering my luck lol.

spiritfox

I know we're all talking about the new units but I just want to say this might be the first gauntlet that's balanced in terms of popularity lol.

NSESN

Even if Ike is slow, he will be pretty good with DC.

That stat spread is freaking nutty too. If the bow is 14 might that puts her at 33/38. She's Bridal Cordelia on a horse with access to much better buffs

And she has more option because her inate weapon is incredible.

OVDRobo

This literally only applies to DC users, who already got destroyed by Brave Bows anyway (sans Hector).

It won't make that big of an impact, especially if Lyn is weak.

Probably just my strategy of throwing an Ike or Hector at most archers I see, then. We'll have to wait and see on the stats to determine how broken these units actually are but they're going to be strong, I'm sure.

Bride Cordelia was already pushing what I could tolerate in an archer and putting one on horseback is an automatic improvement. I suppose I'll get some more use out of my Triangle Adept M Robin again in the coming weeks assuming she can't one-shot him because of her strength and bow innate effect. Can't think of any other good ways to actually counter her that I actually have.

Golnei

I know we're all talking about the new units but I just want to say this might be the first gauntlet that's balanced in terms of popularity lol.

maxresdefault.jpg

RedBoot

My instinct is to pick Ike since Green is easily my weakest color and I like Ike. But Lyn does look good and I like the idea of picking her and then focusing on green orbs on the banner. Tough choice.

I'm still fairly new to this game, is there any content that blocks multiples of the same character? I already use regular Ike a ton, wouldn't want to be blocked out of stuff because I'm using both Ikes.

Sushen

Everyone be prepared to get atk- & spd-. I need another red for the second horse team, but... I can see myself going crazy... I have to hide my wallet.

Mupod

I heard the rumor about getting to pick one for free a few weeks ago but couldn't find any source so assumed it was bullshit. Welp.

Lyn is looking like the obvious choice. I have almost no colorless units period and I already have horse teams for her to live in. On the other hand, she hard counters my new flier team badly, so that's annoying. And everyone will be picking her, so...yeah. I suppose I can bring TA MRobin instead of a fourth flier though.

Ike looking like a fine use for a spare distant counter if you manage to pull a Hector during the voting gauntlet. This VG may actually be pretty close, too. Lot of popular characters.

My instinct is to pick Ike since Green is easily my weakest color and I like Ike. But Lyn does look good and I like the idea of picking her and then focusing on green orbs on the banner. Tough choice.

I'm still fairly new to this game, is there any content that blocks multiples of the same character? I already use regular Ike a ton, wouldn't want to be blocked out of stuff because I'm using both Ikes.
different version counts as different units

I heard the rumor about getting to pick one for free a few weeks ago but couldn't find any source so assumed it was bullshit. Welp.

Lyn is looking like the obvious choice. I have almost no colorless units period and I already have horse teams for her to live in. On the other hand, she hard counters my new flier team badly, so that's annoying. And everyone will be picking her, so...yeah. I suppose I can bring TA MRobin instead of a fourth flier though.

Ike looking like a fine use for a spare distant counter if you manage to pull a Hector during the voting gauntlet. This VG may actually be pretty close, too. Lot of popular characters.

I am clutching my M Robin tightly.

Lucina seems like a pretty good support unit. Her weapon has inbuilt goad which is a first for infantry plus drive speed. I can't think of a reason why they couldn't stack either. Lucina gonna turn people's -spd trash into gods

Kenai

Even with lower Resistance, Ike can still destroy Reinhardt, since Dire Thunder won't hit as hard with 80% less.

Brave Bow should be similar. Only Tharja and possibly Desperation Nino should be a big concern for him.

As nice as Lynn is Ike is extremely tempting.

Dezner

AHHHHHHH I'm so conflicted! :(

I've been wanting normal Lyn since Day 1 and have never missed a day in over six months...

Special banners aside (Waifus, Swimsuits) I always pull red orbs for Lyn.

I want to earn Lyn, but a chance for a Lyn in general for free is awesome!

I can't pass her up, though. So I think I'll take Free Lyn and then concentrate on Lancina for the duration of the event and just picks Blues. (Man I've been picking Blues for almost two months straight now...) :D

33/35. Her legendary weapon grants her +3 spd.

You're right there. Thought it was on initiation like the other weapons, not baked in.

The more I look at Ike the better he seems but his kit could really use distant counter. Don't see myself gettting another Hector any time soon. Lyn can face tank blade tomes and probably kill them whereas Ike can't.

Gonna pick Lyn and pull for Ike.

Busaiku

You're right there. Thought it was on initiation like the other weapons, not baked in.

The more I look at Ike the better he seems but his kit could really use distant counter. Don't see myself gettting another Hector any time soon. Lyn can face tank blade tomes and probably kill them whereas Ike can't.

Gonna pick Lyn and pull for Ike.
Hector in Voting Gauntlet banner.

I have 133 Orbs, and I'll probably have 200 Orbs by mid-September. The power creep will be astronomical, since the Voting Gauntlet will presumably have accompanying Focus Banners. That means Hector will be available again.

I'm 100% choosing Brave Lucina to complete my Lucina collection, so I'm glad that I don't have to spend any Orbs on the Brave Heroes banner. The other guys are super strong, but I don't really desire them. I would honestly rather summon on the male Gauntlet banner for another Hector. The female banner would also be pretty good, because I have terrible IVs for Tharja and Red Lucina.

I'm just praying for good free summons on these banners. I trust that the free Brave Heroes will have neutral IVs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom