• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Im gonna give up on keeping up. Spend 1-2 hours grinding a day for no particular reason.

This *game* made me go back to the last fire emblem (if/fate). Restarting a save with all dlc available from the start. If that was their purpose mission accomplished.

redcrayon

Let's pour one out for FE wiki's first tier list:

So much has changed in so little time.
It's hilarious to look back at now, it's not even two months later and even initial guesses at what would be powerful units are as often wrong as right. New characters and inheritance offer so many good team and skill synergies now that looking at units as a one-off comparative basis is a bit wrong-headed unless you just want to know what the strongest unit of a particular colour is. I wonder how many whales spend hundreds or thousands of pounds on the game initially based on that. An evolving meta is a healthy one as far as I'm concerned, and being able to transfer skills makes even weaker characters worth playing with for a while.

I love playing around with team setups, combining buffs and bonuses and hone skills to make flying and cavalry teams. I'm wondering if the shield vs archers ability on Michalis, transferred to a load of other flyers and combined with Caeda's buff for flying units could make something interesting, with pegs to resist magic and wyverns to resist physical.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Did one pull...Azura....sure why not lol.

Is there a Tier liste for the Top Tier skill ? Havent had any time to look into skill inheritance yet and wondering what type of combos people are running with.

Sölf

1/15 mounted quest. Maybe I manage to actually do that.

But first, roughly 1 1/2 hours until Michalis event.

Cerium

How long will we have for the Michalis early bird? I've almost got Vantage 3 on Takumi which I think might help, but I'm waiting for more stamina.

Did one pull...Azura....sure why not lol.

Is there a Tier liste for the Top Tier skill ? Havent had any time to look into skill inheritance yet and wondering what type of combos people are running with.

Set your imagination free. There are all sorts of things that are possible. Too many to make recommendations without knowing what you're working with.

I'm building a team around Nino. Heavy on the buffs, relying on Nino to ORKO most units.

Nino
Weapon: Gronnblade+
Assist: Draw Back
Special: Moonbow from Palla (4*)
A: Fury 3 from Hinata (4*)
B: Desperation 3 from Shanna (4*)
C: Hone Attack 3

Ninian
Weapon: Light Breath+
Assist: Dance
Special: Sol from Raven (4*)
A: Fury 3 from Hinata (4*)
B: Escape Route 3
C: Fortify Def 2

Eirika
Weapon: Sieglinde
Assist: Rally Resistance from Cecilia (4*)
Special:
A: Attack +2 from Cecilia (4*)
B: Drag Back
C: Hone Speed 3

Takumi
Weapon: Fujin Yumi
Assist:
Special: Vengeance
A: Close Counter
B: Vantage 3 from Lon'qu (4*)
C: Threaten Speed 3

Fully buffed Nino gains +17 attack power on top of her natural high attack and Fury (+3). If my math is right that gives her 66 attack. Ninian lets her vaporize two units in one turn. Desperation ensures that counterattacks are mostly not an issue. This is not even wholly optimized. There are some tweaks I plan to make when I have more SP and feathers.

Cerium

I'm ready.

screenshot_20170320-0absmz.png

Also, fools taking on my defense team are about to have a bad time.

Gotchaye

I wasn't expecting the hero battle to be up so early. That seemed a lot easier, although mostly it's just that this one has no gimmick like the anti-infantry focus of Ursula's.

Shun

Iote Shield might be most useful for Katua...

Wonder if it's worth passing down. We do get 4 of Misheil.

ggx2ac

I'm still reeling from the fact that I could've done a perfect 7-win streak above my league from boosting too many stats from skills. I screwed up on the very last much which if I had won I could've had 4638 points.

It was crazy finding one of these during one of my matches, and the guy only had a level 40+6 Takumi, a level 40+4 Lissa, and a Level 40+10 Lucina.

Cerium

Right so I can kill the Lance Pegasus right now then dance to keep my archer safe

Of course if you don't have a good archer this map is way harder

Okay that explains it I kept trying to approach from the left like a dumbass.

Easy when you go right.

fek

I cleared lunatic too. Effie tanked every hit (survived with 2 hp) and Nino killed everything with hone speed's help.

kewlmyc

I'm ready.

screenshot_20170320-0absmz.png

Also, fools taking on my defense team are about to have a bad time.

Triangle Adept MRobins make a joke out of Takumi though. Other than that and Hector, yeah, you should be good.

I'm still reeling from the fact that I could've done a perfect 7-win streak above my league from boosting too many stats from skills. I screwed up on the very last much which if I had won I could've had 4638 points.

It was crazy finding one of these during one of my matches, and the guy only had a level 40+6 Takumi, a level 40+4 Lissa, and a Level 40+10 Lucina.

I call either a millionaire or a cheater.

NawtKool

Neo Member
Managed to get both in myself. Setsuna had to get Olivia's buff to ohko the fliers, so I can imagine this being a pain for those without archers.
HBKCTEA.jpg

Sterok

Nuked the Lance Fighter with the Nino Olivia Draw Back combo. Lucina tanked Michalis. Nino finished off Michalis while Lucina Luna'd Sword Peg. Swordbreaker Lucina murdered Sword Cav (didn't need SB to win though) while Nino + Olivia blew up Lance Peg. Male Robin twiddled his thumbs the whole time. Needed a stamina potion, but Nino made this easy to wing once I remembered I had Olivia.

That was rough. Had to play around with my team but i managed get the Hard version down but i'm out of stamina

Hopefully enough of you freaks do Lunatic so i can get my 5 orbs

Tommy DJ

Are you guys approaching from the left or the right?

I approached right. Killed blue flyer with Gordin then use Reposition to move him behind Sharena. Since the flyers can't fly past or on the stone wall, I moved everyone out of range of the red flyer and pivoted a sword user in range of Michalis.

Rest is easy after that.

alcheim

Are you guys approaching from the left or the right?

I approached from the left. I used Nino, Takumi, Ninian and Olivia.

For Lunatic difficulty, Nino ORKO'd the spear guy on the top left, then Olivia danced Nino. Nino then pulled back Olivia out of harms way.

On the next turn, Michalis moves in, and gets shot by Takumi for small damage, and then Nino finishes him off.

Takumi takes care of the red flier, and the red cavalry unit using Ninian to give him an extra turn. Nino and Olivia finish off the remaining blue flier who has drag back.

For Hard difficulty, just move Takumi from the right and let him tank the first round, which will eventually let him fire off Vantage 3 for the rest of the match.

redcrayon

I was only able to grab the 3* (I don't have any tanky 5* units) before running out of stamina but hey, that'll do.

The blue peg on the right with draw back was really sneaky- on my first attempt it dragged Catria back into Michalis' range who then whacked her for 50+ damage! On my second attempt I got caught out by his special move that inflicts damage before attacking, gaining him an instakill on Camilla who I thought could block him for a round.

That'll teach me to not browse through the enemy skills first.

Hmm, if they are going to do events with such a short runtime again I'm going to stockpile stamina potions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom