• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|The Future of Fire Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this slows down the rerolling process by quite a bit. I can reroll twice in the time it takes someone to do those 3 missions, even with animation off and auto battle.

it depends. if the user is on ios or non rooted android that reroll twice is impossible in less than 5 minutes, unless you got blazingly fast internet. also, even if it's on rooted android, the 5th roll with slightly higher chance(lol) to get 5* is worth it

bryt

So you delete and reinstall app to reroll? That means you have to redownload 400 mb everytime? Don't think I can do this lol. Data caps suck.

Quonny

REROLL GUIDE (should you want to, you don't have to):

Don't link your account when it asks.

1. Play the tutorial and the three prologue missions. You'll have 18 orbs.
2. Go to the main screen and click the owl. You'll get 2 more orbs. You have 20.
3. Summon all five units, using 20 orbs.
4. If you like the units, great. Link your account and continue to play.
5. If you don't, either:
---- Android/iOS: Delete the game.
---- Rooted Android: File navigation to data/data/com.nintendo~/ and delete the shared_prefs folder. You only will have to re-download 0.1 MB.
6. Repeat 1-5.

Tier List, but it's a joke. The game is one day old and the 'meta' hasn't formed. These are just impressions from a couple people after glancing at skills.

If you decide to reroll, reroll for either your favorite character or a 5*. Please don't shit up the thread with 'is this a good roll?'. If you want to show off, fine, but the last 10+ pages are 'omg is this good?' and people have legit questions that have legit answers. We are early in the game. No one knows what's good or bad.

If you do link your account on accident, go into MISC, Account Management, Delete Data.

2. Go to the main screen and click the owl. You'll get 2 more orbs. You have 20.
5. If you don't, either:
---- iOS: Delete the entire game
---- Android: Go into MISC settings and clear data, this will save you 40 MB of download, or just delete the game.
---- Rooted Android: File navigation to data/data/com.nintendo~/ and delete the shared_prefs folder. You only will have to re-download 0.1 MB.
6. Repeat 1-5.

Tier List, but it's a joke. The game is one day old and the 'meta' hasn't formed. These are just impressions from a couple people after glancing at skills.

If you decide to reroll, reroll for either your favorite character or a 5*.

Thanks!

Strimei

5. If you don't, either:
---- Android: Go into MISC settings and clear data, this will save you 40 MB of download, or just delete the game.
6. Repeat 1-5.

I linked my account, so am I screwed then? Bleh.

That said, I don't really plan on rerolling (much). Rather just go with what I get and make do.

Malyse

I'm so happy I got Lyn as my second unit pull. She's just wrecking everything on the battlefield.

This is by far the dumbest auto battle IS has put in a game thus far. Also, I wish I had downloaded the version of the game that lets me join Veronica.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
it depends. if the user is on ios or non rooted android that reroll twice is impossible in less than 5 minutes, unless you got blazingly fast internet. also, even if it's on rooted android, the 5th roll with slightly higher chance(lol) to get 5* is worth it

Yeah my rerolls were under 3 minutes when I timed it. At least on my iphone 7. On my old iphone 5, though, it took a few minutes longer.

Cess007

5. If you don't, either:
6. Repeat 1-5.

If I linked my account at the beginning, I'm screwed right? Might as well put a step there to let people know to not link their account at the beginning u_u

hampig

Re-rolling. Got all characters I actively disliked. I'm not shooting for the stars, but I want at least one Character I'm a fan of.

kswiston

I think that it's worth pointing out that, in the first few months of the game, some of the best units in Brave Exvius weren't base 4 or 5. I don't know what has happened since I left, but Kefka was the best magic unit for a long time, and he was base 3. Ditto for the best atk unit prior to the 6* stuff.

5* base chars aren't necessarily going to be head and shoulders above everyone else.

Rootbeer

Banned
Guess who got 5 star Robin and Lucina in her very first pull despite hating the shit out of both of them.

It was me.

that is pretty much the account I want, or something kinda like it.

I just got a 5* Tharja in one of my rolls. and I don't really want her :p

tastes...

want to trade? :pO

ReaperXL7

Can you rank up units in this or are they locked to the star count you roll them at? I'd be ok with getting characters I like at lower stars if I can build them up to their potential.

If I linked my account at the beginning, I'm screwed right? Might as well put a step there to let people know to not link their account at the beginning u_u

No, you're fine if you don't summon. I linked mine beforehand, but deleted the game before summoning, after realising my mistake.

At least, that's how I think it works.

guiJedi

Neo Member
I don't really understand how damage scales in this game, my Maria has the same magic points as my Tharja, I thaught her an attack that has the same dmg as Tharja's attack but her real dmg ingame is nowhere near Tharja's.

And Tiki is a beast, why? Her stats are good but not that good, idk guyz

I'm new to the series ( been meaning to buy awakening for years ). I got my head around the Colour Triangle (still need to look at a diagram ha) and i sailed through chapter 1 easy enough.

Is there a weapon triangle as well?

SephLuis

A bolded warning for everyone since I haven't seen anyone commenting on this:

Nintendo is giving 10 free orbs on my nintendo website. Just link your account and get the reward

I rolled this at first.
C3sTvtGUcAAE3-8.jpg
I think I'll just stick with it, I don't want to lose my mind with it and I ended up landing two of my girl's favorite characters. I only wish Marth was Roy... :(

jph139

I was planning on rerolling but got 5 Star Lucina and 5 Star Hinoka on my first try, so, shit, yeah, I'm good with that.

Debating whether I should start spending my orbs on boosters to get Azura, on the castle to start pumping my team, or just hoarding them until something cool is offered...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom