• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem If (2 versions: ¥4700 game, ¥1852 other ver content DLC, ¥1852 3rd DLC)

Shun

FIRE EMBLEM IF WHITE KINGDOM/BLACK KINGDOM TRAILER

og_bfwj.jpg

CBimVBoUEAEw4vR.jpg:large

OP IS BASED OF JP DIRECT. WE DO NOT KNOW IF THERE WILL BE 2 VERSIONS FOR WW RELEASE. WILL UPDATE BASED ON JP INFORMATION AND WW INFO WHEN IT COMES.

MyUnit player avatar returns with new Male and Female designs. Is shapeshifter and can transform ala laguz.

Comes in 2 versions, White Kingdom and Black Kingdom with 3rd DLC Storyline in Japan.
Special Edition comes with Both versions, 3 scenarios, art book, and TCG content.

Game is sold in two separate versions. After buying one, the other path is available as discounted DLC, as is a third storyline. Limited edition will contain all storylines.

dl.png

"There is one version of the digital game. At Chapter 6 you must choose between the two choices which one you'd like to follow.

*Up until Chapter 6 both versions of the game are the same.
*Once your decision is made, it cannot be undone.

Has different chara and story in each version/route.

Changes from Awakening
-Enemy Units can now Pair Up against you
-Dynamic Maps, interact with them to create new ways to traverse the map. Bridges, walls, etc.
-Bigger maps (From what it seems)

Faction/Character Names
SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Hoshido

-Ryoma (Swordmaster?)
tumblr_nm5r37s2IR1qdial5o4_250.png

-Sakura (Cleric?)
tumblr_nm5r37s2IR1qdial5o6_250.png

-Orochi (Tonfa/Monk?)
tumblr_nm5r2q5pa71qdial5o1_250.png

-Hinota (Pegasus Knight)
tumblr_nm5r2q5pa71qdial5o8_250.png

-Kazahana (Mercenary)
tumblr_nm5r2q5pa71qdial5o9_250.png

-Tsubaki (Naginata/Lance Class)
tumblr_nm5r2q5pa71qdial5o3_250.png

-Saizo (Assassin)
tumblr_nm5r2q5pa71qdial5o2_250.png

-Felicia (Cleric)
tumblr_nm5r2q5pa71qdial5o6_250.png

-Unknown (Empress)
tumblr_nm5r37s2IR1qdial5o3_250.png

-Unknown
tumblr_nm5r2q5pa71qdial5o10_250.png

Nohr
-Marx (Paladin?/Unique Class)
tumblr_nm5r2q5pa71qdial5o4_250.png

-Camilla (Wyvern Rider)
tumblr_nm5r37s2IR1qdial5o7_250.png

-Nosfetaru (Bane/New Class/Warrior?)
tumblr_nm5r37s2IR1qdial5o5_250.png

-Gantz (Berserker)
tumblr_nm5r2q5pa71qdial5o5_250.png

-Unknown (Valkyrie)
tumblr_nm5r37s2IR1qdial5o2_250.png

Unknown
tumblr_nm5r37s2IR1qdial5o8_250.png

Outside Faction
-Kamui (Dragontribe, not confirmed to be Manakete.) Traitor to Nohr on Hoshido Side, Enemy to Hoshido on Nohr side. Of Hoshido Blood, raised by Nohr.
tumblr_nm5r2q5pa71qdial5o7_400.png

-Unknown (Dancer)
tumblr_nm5r37s2IR1qdial5o1_250.png

Terminology
-Hoshido (White, Peace)
-Nohr (Black, Proud)
-MyUnit = Avatar

Also Fire Emblem trading card game with a cameo with new collaboration game (Genei Ibunroku Sharp FE).
CBimvi3VIAA8lpM.jpg:large

Additional analysis by members from Serene Forest.

injurai

Banned
Ah! Yeah. It's just we're putting new coversheets on all the Fire Emblem reports before they go out now. So if you could go ahead and try to remember to do that from now on, that'd be great. All right!

GSR

Game is sold in two separate versions. After buying one, the other path is available as discounted DLC, as is a third storyline. Limited edition will contain all storylines.

Weiss

Banned
I was pretty worried this was going to be black and white, but the mention of reforming Nohr from within gives me hope the story will be more complex than what I'm initially thinking.

GSR

Asd202

2016 :(. Over 6 months of waiting :(

Wait? What?

Hikami

"you can only choose one side" pfft, I always do multiple FE playthroughs anyways.
really can't decide what to pick for the first playthrough though..

and fuck 2016 :(

No subtitle for the English version yet apparently.. Hope this means they're not going with "if" or they would've named it that already, really don't like how that sounds.

wtf

Huff

Banned
Gives me time to go back and finish the previous one.

But man games on the 3ds are really starting to look bad.

Not a fan of player created avatar. I thought FE: Awakening was weak in its cast and lords because of the player avatar.

Would have much preferred more typical Lords.

But ah well, will buy.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony

-shakes head-

-Horizon-

I'm not sure I can become an enemy of anyone who calls me "onii-chan" o3o

2016 can't come soon enough, wish it was 2015 though but I can wait

Miker

Huh. Avatar is back and even more important than before. Two versions, with a third as DLC. I'm not happy. I'll still buy it, but I won't be happy.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Wait, there are literally 2 versions? Like, 2 games I have to buy? Really? What the fuck?
Edit:
Game is sold in two separate versions. After buying one, the other path is available as discounted DLC, as is a third storyline
Well, that's something at least

Looks like a solid game but ugh@ some of the character designs. FE Awakening and the previous FE games were still very anime, but managed to not go overboard with gaudiness and kept it down to earth mostly. But that giant blonde pigtail girl, the high pitched redhead, the valkyria chick singing at the beginning. Blech. Waifu Emblem pandering. I loved Awakening, and yes the pairing up was fun, but I hate waifu culture.

Salsa

kinda dont care for the 2 version stuff really, like at all

fire emblem story stuff = wut why nope meh

but ey new Fire Emblem still coming

Top Bottom