• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem If to feature Base Building mode and head rubbing mode

Ozium

source: nintendo direct

here's a link to the direct set to start at the FE section:
https://youtu.be/XUxgnYVD_-Q?t=369

so it seems like Fire Emblem If will have a base building/stronghold mechanic wherein you can place houses/shops and other things.. they showed this in the direct and your base can also be invaded...

sounds cool, do you think this will be a good addition to the Fire Emblem series?

edit:

Here's a 9 minute video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oO7b-oWl2g

The game's got a waifu/husbando amie mode. lol

CGVAxm5XIAEDDkZ.png

Yeah, that's a SRPG.

Kouriozan

Game changer.
I'll now spend more time in my base than in the battlefield :lol
Edit : ^ video proof it's a true sequel to awakening.

casiopao

If this allowed for full PvP mode, i am on. I missed a lot Fire Emblem 12 pvp play againts the Japanese player.T_T

Go go BRAVE WEAPON. All is BRAVE WEAPON. BRAVEEEEE

MrT-Tar

As I mentioned in the direct thread, this reminds me a little of Suikoden. FE If keeps on looking better and better.

GSR

Fire Emblem x Suikoden x Animal Crossing x... Love Plus? I'm not really happy with where that sentence ended.

Oh my god, they've even got a hot springs area. I don't know if I can do this.

(Disclaimer: yes, I realize a lot of this is optional. It's still very weird to see it in Fire Emblem.)

They've also got a pet-raising part?

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Fire Emblem x Suikoden x Animal Crossing x... Love Plus? I'm not really happy with where that sentence ended.

Oh my god, they've even got a hot springs area. I don't know if I can do this.

(Disclaimer: yes, I realize a lot of this is optional. It's still very weird to see it in Fire Emblem.)

It's just taking what Awakening gave you and pushing it to the next level. If anything it means support convo's will be returning.

jzbluz

Ugh, I hate having to rub characters in games; it feels so pointless and stupid. I never thought I would say this but all this pandering in a FE game makes me feel uncomfortable.

casiopao

First we have My Castle.... Then the castle can get destroyed by enemy, we also had Monster Rancher style of breeding a small dragon god and finally. We are raising our Husbando and Waifu at the same time.^_^

All of this looks freaking amazing. I'm getting some Suikoden realness from all these features. (Bath Conversations!)

I really hope we get this in North America this year. (And there better be some same sex romantic supports. They better not be faking us out with that footage.)

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Ugh, I hate having to rub characters in games; it feels so pointless and stupid. I never thought I would say this but all this pandering in a FE game makes me feel uncomfortable.
Maybe it's time to give up on the series?

StormKing

Well if you can get married and have babies in the previous game, it makes sense for them to add some foreplay in this one.

Top Bottom