- Shion and Lian are the main protagonists. They are twin siblings (a boy and a girl), and were created for this game. They're in the first image below.
- Darios (original character)
- Yuana (original character)
- Marth (Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon)
- Chrom (Fire Emblem Awakening)
- The vast majority of characters will be from Shadow Dragon, Awakening, and Fates.
- There will be more playable characters than any first iteration of a Musou collaboration game, meaning there's at least 14 of them.
- The Fire Emblem series' mainstay weapon triangle and class systems exist in Fire Emblem Warriors. It is efficient to attack a Pegasus Knight with an Archer, for example.
- Intelligent Systems is supervising on things such as character settings.
- There will be a huge, fully voiced script.
- The characters that appear are generally from Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light and Fire Emblem Awakening, as well as Fire Emblem Fates. This won't be a gathering of the protagonists from across the series.
- There are bond conversations with characters from across different titles.
- There is no marriage, nor is there love as a result of becoming good friends.
- Development is currently 70 percent complete.
- The project was in planning before Famitsu's collaboration Musou title survey.
- The first thing that was decided was ”to do a Musou game that Fire Emblem fans would enjoy."
- The weapon triangle, high strategy elements, and classes that are mainstay in the Fire Emblem series are in.
- The reason all the protagonists from the Fire Emblem games are not being included is because if they did that, everyone would be using a sword.
- You can switch characters while playing, so you'll be able to control various weapons and classes of characters.
- The number of playable characters is more than the first entry of any other Musou series collaboration.
- Archers and magic users will be playable.
- While Koei Tecmo can't share details on the world yet, there is a ”Shield of Fire" in this world that has tuned up from beyond space and time.
- Units that ride a horse, such as the Cavalier, always fight on horse. They're designed to have high mobility.
- ”Bond Conversations" are being prepared as support conversations. There is a huge amount of text, including serious conversations and goofy conversations.