• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Pro Wrestling World gameplay

Zen Mu

That looks really fun. I remember importing SFP back when I was in high school, had some great times with that game. This game definitely hits the nostalgia button, been years since the last time I played one of these.

Day 1

iiicon

Can't believe it's been a decade since Returns released worldwide. I spent so much time playing that and looking at Fire Pro Wresting Arena for edits. Glad to finally have it back.

Bad,but with great customization features.

8d5b528ca69996431fceb88e3b479cb5321de7ce_hq.gif

get out troll

MYeager

Is that a female character in the cage match video?

Did Returns have female created characters and intergender matches?

Yes, you could create female characters, there was a whole sub roster of Joshi female wrestlers in the game, and intergender matches were a thing.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Oh nice, the entrances are way better then returns.

EDIT: Looks like the hitboxes for standing strikes are still borked, gotta get on em to fix that during EA.

BSpot

Does this just look bad because the people playing suck at it? Or is this game just a bunch of sprites whiffing moves 24/7?

Recall

Is that a female character in the cage match video?

Did Returns have female created characters and intergender matches?

It's Fire Pro. It's Japanese Pro Wrestling. Women have been an integral part of it for a very long time now.

Yup Returns, Z, G, and D had Joshi wrestlers and the obvious Queen Special too.

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
Interested if there's good customization on PS4. Also crossplay would be nice...

Sheentak

FireProWorld press conference will be this Wednesday June 21, 2017
it has been announced they will reveal the early access release date

Top Bottom