• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#FireGinaCarano Trends on Twitter Because She Asked Fans to Join Parler

#Phonepunk#

Banned
<3 Gina so much. she is one of the absolute hottest of babes right now.

all this does is prove how evil and vile Twitter is, a cesspool of toxic thirsty male feminists.

these morons can cancel their subs if they want to make a stand. but they won't, because they are pathetic abusive hypocrites. they don't want to miss out on this babe.

Last edited:
Her episode in Star wars was the worst thing I ever seen
b183f989bc887382bd541f8366a709b5.jpeg

lock2k

Banned

Cravis

I’ve enjoyed her since the American Gladiators reboot.

Those Twitter users are pathetic. When your life accomplishment starts and ends with “cancelled a celebrity on Twitter” you should just do us all a favor and take your ass and jump in front of oncoming traffic.

MrFunSocks

Banned
Amount of dick thinkers in here is hilarious. .
Most people just legitimately could not care less what some celebrity/actor/musician/etc thinks about politics or what site they post on. Most people just care about if that person does well in their medium. Gina Carano is eye candy to lots of people, and they don't care if their eye candy is a democrat or a republican because it's irrelevant to them.

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
Most people just legitimately could not care less what some celebrity/actor/musician/etc thinks about politics or what site they post on. Most people just care about if that person does well in their medium. Gina Carano is eye candy to lots of people, and they don't care if their eye candy is a democrat or a republican because it's irrelevant to them.

Indeed, though I wouldn't call people on twitter people.

MrFunSocks

Banned
Indeed, though I wouldn't call people on twitter people.
Haha true, most hardcore twitter users are complete idiots.

As I was saying, like I think Tom Cruise is a batshit insane kook, but I'll still enjoy his movies because i literally could not give a shit about the dudes religious or political stance. The people that idolize people just because they're famous are the morons. I bet there's a huge overlap of those people and people on twitter.

Top Bottom