- Game now developed in collab with Playstation was the project they were working for Stadia, google was supportive for her looking to other opportunities when it became clear they will not be investing in gamedev
- Core team in Haven is the core team she had at google, others are veterans she worked within Ubi and EA
- Raphael Lacoste (art director of all AC games till Vaalhala) and Corey May (lead writer on AC from 1 to Syndicate) is on the team. Other people from early Assassins Creed teams, incl creative director (didn't catch the name)
- Also people from Rainbow Six: Seige and Watch Dogs
- Team now 53 people & growing to support an AAA IP in development
- Studio culture big focus, key value is kindness
- Big emphasis on diverse, inclusive hiring process
- Google experience as great insight in future tech of streaming leading to advancements in could infrastructure for the studio; insight into how to support a "maybe the first 1TB game"
- Kudos to Sony for great tech support and understanding of the creative development process and the need for creative autonomy
- Mostly excited about the future of games as a social platform, the content remix culture. As AC was created for future teams to own and continue evolving across history in future installments, the new IP is designed for the fans to own, "design" and evolve for its long-lasting appeal.