• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First 4 Figures Ryo Hazuki Statue Teaser (Shenmue)

Jcgamer60

The Ryo Hazuki statue by First 4 Figure is now available to preorder.

http://ryohazuki.first4figures.com/newsletters/5e7c5679ebe34c9d391b38448473ee47-nl26.html

255782_10151332748430927_393097025_n.jpg

Midou

Would buy it to put it with the few other statues and figures I have, but then everytime I see it I'll get depressed.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Just... Just put the freaking games up for download Sega. I know you got em. I know you're hoarding them and Skies. I seen that dev screen.

vazel

Banned
The sculpting, texture detail, and coloring look really good. But we'll see how the final retail versions look. They're using a lot of shading in the coloring for the hands and jacket, sometimes that gets screwed up a little in the final production versions.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
In an age of Hot Toys, ThreeA, and DamToys, an expensive non-poseable statue of a human figure like this seems like a poor investment compared to things like this:
01.jpg

I mean I'm a massive Shenmue nut and a figure/thing collector, but this does nothing for me. After seeing and having mini real clothes mang, I can't go back.

In an age of Hot Toys, ThreeA, and DamToys, an expensive non-poseable statue of a human figure like this seems like a poor investment compared to things like this:
01.jpg

I mean I'm a massive Shenmue nut and a figure/thing collector, but this does nothing for me. After seeing and having mini real clothes mang, I can't go back.

Great! I've always wanted a John Goodman figure for my desk!

hiro4

Bought.
I have the Varia Suit Samus and Zero Suit Samus from First 4 Figures and both are of great quality. Can't wait for this one.

IrishNinja

yeah, apparently they're taking pre-orders on tuesday (30th), plus they said this should be the launch of a new (non-Sonic) Sega line, and they're taking suggestions on their facebook page too! i voted Opa-Opa & Space Harrier, NiGHTs got a lotta love so far.

I should buy this and put the statue underneath the stairs as a symbol of solidarity that in some ways we're all trapped in a cave somewhere for all eternity, never destined to have our revenge. I'll put you to good use Ryo, next to the broken kettle and breadmaker, forever in darkness until the end of time (or until I move house).

IrishNinja

according to their facebook page, preorders should go up in 3 hours or so....guess we'll have definitive size/price figures by then? gonna try to stay up to get mine in, god knows i slept on the old school sonic one and now it's way jacked up

LiK

Disappointed they're going with F4F. The quality is iffy and overpriced for their statues these days. Kinda wish they went PVC or 1/6 instead.

IrishNinja

How's the quality?
Do you... get sweaty in it?

it's not bad, fits a little tight & i don't get too much use out of it in south florida but the quality's good by me, for the price...and yeah, always

Dammit, I want that statue but would have preferred him on the Forklift again <3

haha i wanted that one too but man its tricky, goes for a bit on ebay when it does show up too

and yeah him not being in Evolved was indeed horseshit

Disappointed they're going with F4F. The quality is iffy and overpriced for their statues these days. Kinda wish they went PVC or 1/6 instead.

Ditto

That Link/Epona statue like launched for $450 a long time ago and I believe you can still buy that shit on Amazon. Way overpriced.

Top Bottom