• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First dessert (off-screen) gameplay footage of Uncharted 3

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
ClovingSteam said:
Come on man. It looks great but lets not go psycho, mmkay?

technically he is right, only problem is that " if only the game ran natively at 1080p with added AA..." is basically saying if only we had UC3 for ps4 :p

Aguirre said:
like what? sand sharks? you just see fins then boom you're shark fodder. there is no real clever solution to going in the wrong direction really...

There's never one until someone actually comes up with it. Then it was really obvious.

Whatever direction you walk to is the right one and the world gets "moved" with some neat level design tricks. That's my idea, I patented it, you can't use it

Corky said:
technically he is right, only problem is that " if only the game ran natively at 1080p with added AA..." is basically saying if only we had UC3 for ps4 :p
I expect much, much more than a bump in resolution and AA for PS4 titles. PCs today could easily run this at native 1080p.

Ikkarus

1z1b30n.gif

November is going to be a good month.

Corky

Heavy said:
I expect much, much more than a bump in resolution and AA for PS4 titles. PCs today could easily run this at native 1080p.

Be that as it may, my point still stands ; you won't get what you said on a ps3. Now whether ps4 games will look much better is irrelevant :p

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Not watching this shit. Just another month.

Not even really hyped for this game due to media blackout

Aguirre

only one thing bothered me in the video...

when he jumps down the water well, I'd rather it jump the camera to the bottom of the well and having it look up as Drake falls.. it was kinda awkward when it followed Nate down... clipping through graphics.

DarkChild

Banned
LiquidMetal14 said:
PS3 via ND showing a powerhouse visual splendor again with UC. Damn that looked insane for a console game.
It looks better than any other game on PC or consoles except BF3. Period.

Corky

ClovingSteam said:
But BF3 will be out before Uncharted 3. Also I'd argue that Witcher 2 looks amazing on the PC.

nonetheless there is something about UC3 that just tickles me fancy, can't put a finger on it but god it does look beautiful.

Corky said:
nonetheless there is something about UC3 that just tickles me fancy, can't put a finger on it but god it does look beautiful.

Oh, I agree. It's simply amazing. Uncharted 2 is still one of my favorite games visually and this looks like it may even be better. I am psyched.

Aguirre

Juancho9 said:
I wish the MP was better....sigh...but I cant wait to play the crap out of the single player!
what's wrong with it? i thought u2 as pretty balanced online... did they end up nerfing the nades?

edit: oh you mean u3, right? whoopsie

BeeDog

This gameplay segment wasn't particularly exciting, but it's still looking great. The weapon sound for that automatic rifle he's using during most of the demo sounds great.

Top Bottom