• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First dessert (off-screen) gameplay footage of Uncharted 3

DeMeester

Looking good. That's how I like my Uncharted, full of amazing setpieces and a nice balance between exploration and action scenes :). November can't come soon enough!

Majine

Banned
Is it just me, or did the music get a huge boost up from U2? Not saying that sounded bad, but this is just heaven.

Aguirre

Majine said:
Is it just me, or did the music get a huge boost up from U2? Not saying that sounded bad, but this is just heaven.
indeed, they improved upon audible perfection. naughty gods

Tonza

Maybe I am weird but that looked awesome until the shooting started and I was reminded that it is a shooter and a game.

Uncharted 2 was awesome but seeing that desert and ruins just makes me want to explore, not shoot x number of dudes in the face.

Anyways, it will be good and bought day 1.

Be careful, dessert spoilers:

UjHed.png

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Aguirre said:
only one thing bothered me in the video...

when he jumps down the water well, I'd rather it jump the camera to the bottom of the well and having it look up as Drake falls.. it was kinda awkward when it followed Nate down... clipping through graphics.
you aren't supposed to just fall down the well. If you look closely you can make out footholds where drake is supposed to climb down. the camera is supposed to follow him slowly.

AAK said:
NO! New IP please.

Gosh, I hope not. Only cause I love Uncharted so much. Why can't ND run Uncharted and a new IP next generation in 2015 or whatever. I think we still got time for one or two more main console Uncharted games.

I believe.

sTeLioSco

Banned
NotTheGuyYouKill said:
Gosh, I hope not. Only cause I love Uncharted so much. Why can't ND run Uncharted and a new IP next generation in 2015 or whatever. I think we still got time for one or two more main console Uncharted games.

I believe.

no chance of no uncharted for ps4 after the "rough" launch of ps3.

expect an uncharted in the first 2 years and probably then a new ip ....

MNC

DAT. SAND.

But then I was like, Oh fuck, chapter -19- BAIL OUT. I don't want stuff that's so far into the game.

Elginer

God it looks sooo good. Makes most other devs look like crap on what they pull out of the PS3. Just magical. <3 ND.

SkylineRKR

I entered expecting dessert references and was pleased. But seriously, this game looks absolutely good.

The good thing is, I haven't seen anything of this during E3, GC etc. I know almost nothing. The bad thing is, I think i won't be playing this for a while with Dark Souls, BF3, Rage and SotC looming around the corner.

Top Bottom