• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Final Fantasy X-2 HD Screenshots

raven777

screenshots of X-2

5ae65c88.jpg

399a24ac.jpg

c7e78de0.jpg

40d2844c.jpg

235693ef.jpg

55e6f8a4.jpg

00c2e3bd.jpg

89674e2b.jpg

The screenshots are looking very nice. I'm sure someone can get us some comparison shots for the thread?!?!

We've seen both games and KH HD is out of the way as it has a release date. The next thing we should get is the release date for this....hopefully

RPGCrazied

They did confirm this year right, for all territories? If KH ReMix is September, that only leaves November/December. No way is this Summer.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Really hope that unlike Persona 4 Golden and MGS HD, they manage to make it native resolution on the Vita. Looks gorgeous.

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
Looks great, I was a little surprised actually, I was expecting more of a shitty job on it. FFX/X-2 HD is going to be one of those really easy first day purchases for me.

thumb

Banned
Really hope that unlike Persona 4 Golden and MGS HD, they manage to make it native resolution on the Vita. Looks gorgeous.

I'm almost certain I read that Persona 4 Golden is native res on Vita. Where did you read otherwise?

Top Bottom