• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

first Half-Life, 3 screen-shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

qq more

I actually expected a drunk thread for some reason.

But anyways, I played through the Half Life 1 games for the first time last year, and they were really something. The game had a lot of cool moments and I absolutely loved the atmosphere (especially early in the game). I can't honestly say if I like Half Life 1 or 2 more, but they both were great at what they did.

I think the only thing I didn't like about the game is that it kind of drags on a bit too long sometimes and the marines are cheap bastards.

SgtCobra

I can taste the tears yessss

Thanks for bringing my hopes up, you will be punished for this :(

EDIT:
Hahahahaha wow I just noticed the comma
wow
I take my words back, you're going to get rewarded for this.

stuminus3

Thankfully, since I don't believe Half-Life 3 will ever actually exist, I always make a point of double-checking thread titles before I click.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
lol... Can't believe anyone fell for it :S

hell even if you have wellmade photoshops of something that would equate to HL3 I wouldn't believe it until Gabe himself knocked on my bloody door.

Lol that was a really good try. Whenever I read "Half-Life" in thread titles I calmly read the rest of the title because I learned not to get my hopes up.

I still had my hopes up.

WARCOCK

Banned
I admit defeat. I hope you don't get banned, that was well executed. You exploited the fervor of the commoners as deftly as the greatest of dictators.

Fox318

4Szmp.gif

Salsa

lol... Can't believe anyone fell for it :S

hell even if you have wellmade photoshops of something that would equate to HL3 I wouldn't believe it until Gabe himself knocked on my bloody door.

No way in hell im finding out through GAF when HL3 is announced

I feel like im just gonna wake up earlier that day and check the internet because my body felt something

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
I feel like GAF used to be the place where most people would come in and appreciate this kind of humor.

Now GAF is just quick to rage.

What happened GAF?

g.r.e.

Congrats man, it looks like you made neogaf maaaaad.
They should tag you "madder 2012" or something like that. Clever bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom