• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Halo 4 in game images [Up: Third New Screenshot In OP]

54180e5ddf72b014c04c60a4643e3e76c63dbcda.jpg

Looks like Doom 3. Eugh.

DaBuddaDa

Anyone expecting anything technically graphically mindblowing from the current generation of hardware is fooling themselves. They've been pretty tapped out for a while now. I'm not expecting much beyond what Reach provided.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I need more screenshots. I need them to be placed in a certain order and flipped through so fast that it looks like the images on screen are moving.

MMaRsu

Banned
None of those screens in the OP look good to me at all :/

Especially the first one, noticed all the AA less walls and shit, damn I just cant take that much aliasing anymore, what is this 2002?

Easy_D

never left the stone age
So basically the blurred background shot with the Chief looks good because..

A: The jaggies of the world are hidden by the DoF
and
B: All AA resources are going to the player model.

x-Lundz-x

None of those screens in the OP look good to me at all :/

Especially the first one, noticed all the AA less walls and shit, damn I just cant take that much aliasing anymore, what is this 2002?

Maybe if you just accepted the fact we have 2005 hardware trying to push graphics that we expect in 2012 it becomes a little more acceptable. I'm sure it looks much better in motion. And I love GAF responses to reveals :).

Scanna

yeah, that image is not that good...let's just wait for a trailer, even if, as someone else said before, i would be happy to have even just a bit of an upgrade from reach, which was awesome btw

SparkTR

One thing I'm looking forward to in next generation consoles, anisotropic filtering. Also Halo 3 armor FTW, nothing beats it.

Top Bottom