• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Infinity War trailer tomorrow + poster now

WaterAstro

Actually, that first dead world shot is probably Xandar since it has that blue star and a yellow star. Definitely not Sol.

Also, Hulk crashes into Strange's Sanctum, if it wasn't already obvious.

MaKTaiL

Guys, it's a TEASER trailer for crying out loud. Stop saying it's a trailer because it's not.

EDIT

It's being called a Teaser in the Brazilian Marvel Channel on YouTube. Not sure why.

.:Sam:.

Neo Member
Guys, it's a TEASER trailer for crying out loud. Stop saying it's a trailer because it's not.

EDIT

It's being called a Teaser in the Brazilian Marvel Channel on YouTube. Not sure why.

A teaser trailer is still technically a trailer.

Da-Kid

When Loki is holding the Tesseract you can see him walking over the remaining Asgardians. Looks like they're dead.

_Aaron_

gallery-1507047941-thanos-infinity-gauntlet-supreme.jpg

Horatius

Thanos isn't purple enough.

And this looked oddly low budget? Which is obv. impossible, but if the climax is two unorganised groups of dudes running at each other at a scale now possible on television than there might be a problem.

Very weird vibe from this trailer.

So from the end of Ragnarok Thor is cut adrift in space, Loki offers the Tesseract to spare his life and Banner is somehow sent to Earth and crash lands through Strange's roof (where Tony quickly shows up followed by the invading forces after Strange's gem). Given they met him in Ragnarok I imagine Thor or Loki somehow send Banner straight to Strange.

After that Thanos/Black Order picks up the gems from Vision (where Cap shows up) and the Collector (where the Guardians show up) during the film and there's a last stand on Wakanda for the final gem.

Thanos isn't purple enough.

And this looked oddly low budget? Which is obv. impossible, but if the climax is two unorganised groups of dudes running at each other at a scale now possible on television than there might be a problem.

Very weird vibe from this trailer.

I thought the shot of the two armies running towards each other was probably the most epic shot so far in the entire MCU.

trikster40

Couldn't Doctor Strange do the time thing on Thanos like he did with Dormammu?

If Thanos has some of the infinity stones already, maybe those shenanigans wouldn’t work on him?

I’m curious how Thanos is gonna get that time stone from him. Surely they don’t kill him off this quickly?

Seraphym

Yeah that's true. I just want to see some death scenes. We have had way too many movies now without anything to serious happening. I want my heart strings to be pulled!

No Antman, No Wasp and No Hawkeye ... they cant all be casualties?

I figure one mainline character won't make it in the first film

Showaddy

If Thanos has some of the infinity stones already, maybe those shenanigans wouldn't work on him?

I'm curious how Thanos is gonna get that time stone from him. Surely they don't kill him off this quickly?

If they really are ripping bits out of Hickman's Infinity for the film then Ebony Maw has to be in just to mind fuck Strange for the time gem.

Ebony-Maw-Strange-7.jpg

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
If they really are ripping bits out of Hickman's Infinity for the film then Ebony Maw has to be in just to mind fuck Strange for the time gem.

Ebony-Maw-Strange-7.jpg

I'd bet money they play off this scene. This movie is going to be more Hickman's run than OG Infinity War. There's a really tiny snippet of Ebony Maw in the trailer.

dankir

89 posts for one of the biggest films in 2018. Jesus she's really dead Jim.

Thanos is wearing his Sunday clothes because he's going to fuck everybody up, this film is about him, he'll get the stones, kill a lot of characters and in Avengers 4 be suited up like he was in the original Guardians.

You guys look into this stuff too much, just enjoy it for what it is.

DKPOWPOW

Looks pretty good, I just hope Thor & the Guardians are a big part of the movie and not just a snippet like the trailer portrays.

WaterAstro

Looks pretty good, I just hope Thor & the Guardians are a big part of the movie and not just a snippet like the trailer portrays.

A leak showed
the Guardians at the Collector's room in Knowhere while Thanos is interrogating Collector for the Reality Stone
. I do wonder what Thor is up to with that contraption in the trailer.

My guess is Thor and the Guardians tell a different story to the rest of the Avengers for most of the film then arrive on Earth at the end.

jobrro

Not really going to blame them here. Maybe what seemed like a good design/coloration in a darker environment didn't look so hot with more lighting.

I am sure we have a lot more to see. There is still two more trailers not to mention the two films.

-BLITZ-

Now I realize how Josh Brolin actual face is implemented in this image. Even the small nose and eyes have human face form and, at least from my point of view, not correctly proportionate with the jaws and chin. The right image is how he suppose to look like. What a shame.

Alx

The new look of Thanos is interesting, he looks more believable there and less like a CG monster. (of course he's an alien so maybe he should look like a CG monster, but whatever :p).
I'm still a bit skeptical about that movie, the more characters, the harder it is to make each of them relevant. But we'll see how it turns out...

Top Bottom