• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First official pics of Krillin and Piccolo in Dragon Ball FighterZ

Looks like Piccolo takes off his cape in his intro.

dfpavsavoaaheky0lqtz.jpg

dfpav0ww0aawppnt2rj8.jpg

dfpav0uxsaa4ok35spoj.jpg

dfpav0wxyaain5fa7rea.jpg

Argh, wrong place! Mod's please move. Thanks!

Edit: More pics at Gematsu!

Piccolo is considered to be one of the most technical characters with his expandable arm to grab his opponents. He has various ways to break the opponent's guard and he can also fire fast and powerful beams. Players can charge up for a stronger attack by long-pressing the button. To create a huge blow, Piccolo can use his ability to release Ki blast from a range. For an effective strike, players will can even connect it with a combo move!

Krillin doesn't have that much reach and power but easily compensate with several different techniques such as the Kamehameha to fight a long-range game. He also has tricky skill to confuse the opponent by leaving an image of himself before turning into an attack. Furthermore, players will gain extra by using the famous Senzu Bean. Fans will be delighted to know that his signature and unblockable attack is also included in Dragon Ball FighterZ.

In the Online Battles of Dragon Ball FighterZ, players can fight and interact with other users in the FighterZ lobby. That's the perfect place to rise up to the arena stage and get matched with other users who are willing to battle! Players can also communicate with Z-Stamp, use facial expressions from Dragon Ball characters and watch their match with the replay mode!

I hope Naruto gets a game like this next..

Is this art style harder to pull off than modern pixel fighters? (idk an example actually)

poodaddy

Gold Member
Having Piccolo remove the cap and cape is a mistake ASW. It's a mistake! I don't give a damn about how much they weigh him down or affect his power levels and all that shit; they're hype looking and I wanna play as him wearing them.

Doesn't matter, I'm maining him.

Having Piccolo remove the cap and cape is a mistake ASW. It's a mistake! I don't give a damn about how much they weigh him down or affect his power levels and all that shit; they're hype looking and I wanna play as him wearing them.

Doesn't matter, I'm maining him.

Yeah, but it's gonna make for one of the most hype intros!

Have they said when the closed beta will actually take place? I know there is registration for it on the 26th, but does it start then as well? Need to know so I can cancel all my plans while the closed beta is live lol.

Interesting, Krillen can use a senzu bean. Wonder if it will be a heal or if you can revive a dead teammate. Sounds like he is weak damage wise, which I'm happy about since him beating a super saiyan blue woulda been real immersion breaking lol. Much rather him be a tricky utility teammate.

God DAMN this game looks good.

My main man Krillin lookin' hot too. Can't wait to play this, I have a self-built Seimitsu arcade stick that's unfortunately been gathering dust for a while.

It's likely that is is an assist.

but the UI shows him as the point character so it can't be a assist

i'm just worried because healing moves in fighting games end up being either really good and that character shows up every where or useless and not even worth using

Femto.

but the UI shows him as the point character so it can't be a assist

i'm just worried because healing moves in fighting games end up being either really good and that character shows up every where or useless and not even worth using

Oh you're right, didn't notice.

Never forget Elena in USFIV

RSP

Holy shit this game looks good. I'm wondering if it is any fun for someone who hasn't really been playing fighters since oh well ... Soul Calibur on Dreamcast :p

_Ryo_

I can tell this is 3D, unlike with Guilty Gear Xrd but it is still very very impressive. It's just a tad too 3D to trick me into thinking it's not. But man, this game looks amazing.

ASW are becoming GOAT.

HardRojo

Piccolo taking off his stuff during his intro was simply the only way to do it, and I'm fucking glad to see they didn't disappoint.
Kamisama bless ASW.

Piccolo taking off his stuff during his intro was simply the only way to do it, and I'm fucking glad to see they didn't disappoint.
Kamisama bless ASW.

Yeah lol, especially after the recent discussion in the other thread. Justice has been served again.

Top Bottom