• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Official Picture Of Jared Leto's DAMAGED Joker!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kibbles

EV003Lk.jpg

zma1013

The tattoo is going to be too distracting for me. Seriously, I'm going to be like Austin Powers when he saw that guy with the mole on his face. I'm gonna be like, "Ta... Tattoo... Tatatatattoo... Too... ...Tattoo."

Batman & Robin and Green Lantern, such a terrible track record

How quick we forget

Superman III
Superman IV
Superman Returns
Supergirl
Steel
Batman Forever
Batman & Robin
Jonah Hex
The Dark Knight Rises
Catwoman
Green Lantern
Man of Steel

This is a company that really gives a shit about their comic IPs

Kuroyume

Banned
How quick we forget

Superman III
Superman IV
Superman Returns
Supergirl
Steel
Batman Forever
Batman & Robin
Jonah Hex
The Dark Knight Rises
Catwoman
Green Lantern
Man of Steel

What a stupid post. Really, Superman III? You're going to go back over 30 years?

How quick we forget

Superman III
Superman IV
Superman Returns
Supergirl
Steel
Batman Forever
Batman & Robin
Jonah Hex
The Dark Knight Rises
Catwoman
Green Lantern
Man of Steel

We're including Man of Steel on the list of absolute shit comic book movies? On the same level of Catwoman?

Come on now

Busty

Banned
While I really like everything I've seen of this film thus far I shocked that we're continuing to see set photos like this.

I'm sure that they are doing no harm in drumming up publicity and excitement for the film I'd have thought that the studio would be doing more to lock this shit down.

What a stupid post. Really, Superman III? You're going to go back over 30 years?

He's scrambling. It's adorable really.

While I really like everything I've seen of this film thus far I shocked that we're continuing to see set photos like this.

I'm sure that they are doing no harm in drumming up publicity and excitement for the film I'd have thought that the studio would be doing more to lock this shit down.

He's scrambling. It's adorable really.

How am I scrambling? Jonah Hex, Green Lantern, Man Of steel and Dark Knight Rises came out this decade and Suicide Squad ain't exactly filling people with confidence that DC has learned anything over the years

munchie64

How am I scrambling? Jonah Hex, Green Lantern, Man Of steel and Dark Knight Rises came out this decade and Suicide Squad ain't exactly filling people with confidence that DC has learned anything over the years
You mean the critically praised movie The Dark Knight Rises, or is there another one?

Busty

Banned
How am I scrambling? Jonah Hex, Green Lantern, Man Of steel and Dark Knight Rises came out this decade

I'll give you Jonah Hex and Green Lantern but calling MOS and DKR 'bad' is ludicrous. If these films are bad then Iron Man 2 is a war crime that would see Fiege tried in the Hague.

Comparing Warners as a whole to Marvel is also nonsensical. If you're going to go down that direct comparison route then how many Oscars has Fiege's Marvel won?

At last year's Oscars Warner Bros won more awards then every other studio combined.

Suicide Squad ain't exactly filling people with confidence that DC has learned anything over the years

"People", which people are you referring to exactly?

You seriously are comparing stuff like tdkr, man of steel and superman returns to Jonah hex and green lantern?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom