• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

First photos of Brandon Routh as Kingdom Come Superman Superman

TGO

Sep 5, 2007
UK
New photos:

He hasn't aged much. He looks just like he did in 2006.
Damn the new Super Man must be Tiny because I've met Brandon and based on the photos, I'm more in line with Tom
Brandon was a bit skinny when I met him this year, so he must be small.

Reactions: KorbinDallas

triplestation

Dec 23, 2008
NYC
man

i just noticed

there is a real softness about brandon routh

i think its his skin

the younger dude on the left is younger and has rougher skin

brandon routh has girly skin

superman should be rough

i think i might be a racist

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: Tesseract

KorbinDallas

Neo Member
Oct 8, 2019
DeafTourette DeafTourette That photo involving Dr. Wells was a real spoiler for me. I haven't watched the show in 2-3 years and probably never will, but dang. His character, even though he wasn't the real Dr. Wells was always my favorite on that show. Hmm, might have to just read up on Barry's latest adventures.

Reactions: DeafTourette

DeafTourette

Apr 23, 2018
deaftourette.com
DeafTourette DeafTourette That photo involving Dr. Wells was a real spoiler for me. I haven't watched the show in 2-3 years and probably never will, but dang. His character, even though he wasn't the real Dr. Wells was always my favorite on that show. Hmm, might have to just read up on Barry's latest adventures.
It's been Known for a while he's playing Pariah... But the costume is pretty comic accurate

Reactions: KorbinDallas