• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First screenshot of the PC version of Ghost Recon Future Soldier

strafer

Just showed up on Ubisofts Facebook. May be old.

Check out the first ever screenshot of the PC version of Ghost Recon Future Soldier. Fight Like a Ghost!

ESRB Rated: Mature with Blood, Intense Violence, Strong Language

Ndldf.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Do we know what engine this game uses?

Seda

I'm going to take a shot in the dark here, but I'm gonna guess that the PC version is releasing more than a month after the console versions?

squidyj

That motion blur is looking good. Nice clamp

actually wait, what's going on between that blurry dude's legs?

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
Even more social commentary than Resident Evil 5. Just look at those shady black guys. Better get your weapons out.

Nabs

Blur is 75% off on Steam today. $5 bucks... oh, wrong thread.

Someone check on Stallion for me.

GrizzNKev

Banned
Chill out guys. In the future, this is how we'll see everything through our cinematic glasses, which we will be forced by law to wear. Making things more visceral helps us appreciate what we see.

I don't know what you guys are looking at but that screenie looks insane. The detail on what you can actually see looks really good. I will surely double-dip, can't wait.

mxgt

Banned
what is with the over use of fucking blur in video games

that's not how we see the world, just stop already.

Top Bottom