• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First screenshots of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan (Platinum)

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Source: http://www.purexbox.com/news/2016/0...t_ninja_turtles_mutants_in_manhattan_pictured

silva1991

That's.... much better than what I expected.

holy shit I'm HYPED.

edit: yeah the faces are pretty meh, but everything else looks good imo.

Takao

Banned
The first shot looked great. Then I saw their faces and the complete emptiness in the rest of them ...

I'm interested for sure. Some of the texture work here is a little ehhhh but its cross gen I believe and also targeting 60fps I'd presume.

Overall looks solid enough

OranSky

Banned
It's interesting the way Platinum works. They take there time with there bigger games but can churn out these smaller ones for activision fairly quickly.

Jashobeam

Im starting to come around to these designs, atleast the style is consistent across the enemies and the environments. Bebop looks ace!

It's interesting the way Platinum works. They take there time with there bigger games but can churn out these smaller ones for activision fairly quickly.

My understanding is that the bigger projects at the moment are very much passion projects, and these tie-in games are ultimately just mercenary work for Platinum. I imagine Korra/Transformers/TMNT all use the same basic framework, heck, Transformers and this seem to use the same shading for the characters so I'd wager they're able to share a bunch of tech-work from each of these games.

Bebop & Rocksteady confirmed? Heh, don't care about Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles anymore, but watched the cartoons and had the toys as a kid. Seen the recent Michael Bay movie and will probably see the next one... because why not? At least the game looks similar to the cartoons visually.

Experien

Bebop & Rocksteady confirmed? Heh, don't care about Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles anymore, but watched the cartoons and had the toys as a kid. Seen the recent Michael Bay movie and will probably see the next one... because why not? At least the game looks similar to the cartoons visually.

Check out the new cartoon series, it is good.

Top Bottom