• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First shots of SF IV official sticks - 100% win contained within.

Well these were shown in the arcade stick thread but they look so awesome that I'm sure they deserve their own thread. Apparently our very own MarkMan helped MadCatz with their design. 6 button joypads are also shown.

Geezer said:
Madcatz sticks and pads, credit to Shin-RoTeNdO at Shoryuken :)

2db09pw.jpg
2yye645.jpg

sqtpnk.jpg
2rw2i5w.jpg

30suhya.jpg

Look great.

Would love a closeup of the pads, though. They look bulky.

Also, these aren't till next year for the console release, right?

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
So there are how many different options coming??

What are the specs? Parts? What is 100% win exactly?

This is what I have heard (just reading around here, these aren't facts):

There are two different sticks, the better of which will cost $130 and has the same parts as the actual SF arcade sicks/buttons.

Can't remember what the price of the cheaper one is supposed to be. I'm assuming the black one is the cheaper one and the one with the airbrushed characters is the higher end model.

CAVE343

Those look very very sweet. I'm buying for sure.
At least, if they come to europe, importing these could be expensive

Might pick up the pad if they are good, but I will stick with my VSHG stick. I am surprised that they didn't do a bat stick considering most arcades in America used a bat stick for Street Fighter.

Whilst the pads look a little too big and unwieldy, I'll still bite if they've managed to fix the D-pad. Please, please be modelled on Sega's perfect design, any word MarkMan?

If the premium stick comes to Europe its going to be VERY hard to resist, as it'll be pretty much my only chance to get a high quality stick without importing and paying obscene prices. I just hope someone is working on adapters for 360 controllers, as it'd be hard to drop so much on a stick that only works with one console, though PC useage is much appreciated especially with the vast amount of greatness on Gametap.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I can barely see the pad is there going to be an xbox guide button on it?

--I'm getting it no matter what but it'd be nice to know, and I can have a real controller for SCIV now

On one hand they look great, on another hand I swore off Madcatz for life. On the last hand, fuck Madcatz, looks like Im making my own.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
_dementia said:
?

Each stick is USB. Hypothetically you'd just download a driver to get 360 working on PC and I think PS3 controller are plug and play on PC.
I'm guessing the sticks aren't cross-compatible for the consoles.

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
riskVSreward said:
On one hand they look great, on another hand I swore off Madcatz for life. On the last hand, fuck Madcatz, looks like Im making my own.
You have three hands? Gross.

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
Close-up of the pads needed more than air

I am buying these. If they are in limited supply I will murder someone.

Brobzoid said:
Close-up of the pads needed more than air

I am buying these. If they are in limited supply I will murder someone.
I've made up my mind. I'm ordering as soon as they're available. If the premium sticks end up Gamestop exclusive, I'll be ordering from the site in to make sure and secure one.

Nif

Barring negative reviews, the $70 joystick and $40 gamepad are mine. :)

I'm assuming the 360 version (at least) works with PC, too, so double win.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Barkley's Justice said:
whats up with those beefy 6 button pads? why cant we get some saturn-style shit going on?

makes no sense right. the only reason i ever played a d-pad game on a beefy pad was b/c i was forced to. need more options on 360.

Top Bottom