• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Thief (4) screens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Gareth reminds me of another game character, facial wise. Can't remember who though, but that face is familiar.

Edit: Wow, third pic looks a lot like the Golden Cat.

Durante

I like this trend of us getting more games like Deus Ex and Thief again.

Looks good except for the IQ and terrible compression.

Derrick01

Banned
Hmm on first glance I don't see anything that raises any red flags with this game. That's a pretty good thing for a first impression.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Digital or any other scans are not allowed on GAF.

I'm in. I've never played a Thief game in my life, but I hadn't played a Deus Ex game until Human Revolution. I'm in for anything Eidos Montreal makes after Deus Ex.

Derrick01

Banned
Who gives a flying fuck if it's next gen or not? Focus on the goddamn game for once people.

JehutyRunner said:
I'm in. I've never played a Thief game in my life, but I hadn't played a Deus Ex game until Human Revolution. I'm in for anything Eidos Montreal makes after Deus Ex

This is a problem you need to remedy. Your first exposure to those series should not be the most modern game.

Zia

Looks a little Unreal, but promising. So glad it's first-person -- the perspective lends a feeling of vulnerability that was lost in the third, fake Thief game. Hope they at least consulted with some Looking Glass talent.

Fabrik

Banned
Already been said but it looks a lot like Dishonored and that's not a bad thing. Is it first and third person?

9abff8c1a30e2f9169af04a7f9b7c06e.jpg

On my phone now but is it me or there is no AA in this pic?

Nemesis_

Any word as to which studio is doing this? Eidos Montreal I'd assume?

Yeah, I thought Eidos Montreal announced TWO projects when they first opened up - Deus Ex and Thi4f or whatever.

But they were working on the Tomb Raider multiplayer too.

I don't even know what to believe anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom