• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Trailer for Black Widow

Nah I'mma good Endgame was the last marvel movie I'll ever see. Besides, who cares, BW is dead, she died by winning a race to see who can kill themselves.

Kadayi

Banned
God damn yes, please, all over my face.

200.webp

Two uses in consecutive posts. Today was a good day.

yoprime

Neo Member
Work with Russians all day every day and spend parts of my year there for work.... This trailer did not make me cringe, the accents are fine.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Feels like this movie should have released five or six years ago.
I think it makes sense to have this now. They have to go small, so they can reset and then begin the build up again. You can't keep at endgame level forever.

I think this movie might be the first MCU movie with some easter eggs and subtle references to Fox characters. Maybe a cameo, though I wouldn't expect that. Some youtube dude theorized that Ursa Major, a russian mutant with ties to the Red Guardian, might have been the one who broke the prison door down.

sol_bad

I think this movie might be the first MCU movie with some easter eggs and subtle references to Fox characters. Maybe a cameo, though I wouldn't expect that. Some youtube dude theorized that Ursa Major, a russian mutant with ties to the Red Guardian, might have been the one who broke the prison door down.

o_O
You can't even see who kicks the door down.

sol_bad

Music composer unofficially/officially revealed for Black Widow. Alexandre Desplat, he has done a lot of good music for a lot of good films including Isle of Dogs.
^_^

Love the music in both trailers so far, I assume they are from him.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Pass. Don’t care about Tasha as character. Don’t like Scarjo as an actress.

I think I may be taking a break from the MCU until their X-Men stuff starts coming out. Now that I know that they are definitely coming everything else seems so unimportant.

That said I think phase 4 would look like shit to me even without the specter of the X-Men hanging over it.

Meh. I'm more into cosmic Marvel but I might watch when it's on TV or whatever.

Who is fat Russian guy because he interests me more than Black Widow.

I heard Rachel Weisz is in this too. I like her. Villain or something?

Edit: oh there's Rachel Weisz in the new trailer.

Last edited:
That was my first thought as well. This movie feels like it is late to the party.
Apparently it's because the Trump donor who ran Marvel didn't think women movies would sell but they got rid of him (politics?) recently so now we're getting all the women lead, etc Marvel movies or something like that.

sol_bad

Apparently it's because the Trump donor who ran Marvel didn't think women movies would sell but they got rid of him (politics?) recently so now we're getting all the women lead, etc Marvel movies or something like that.

It wasn't recently, it was in 2014 or so, towards the end of Phase 2.
Fat guy is Red Guardian, Russion version of Captain America, no super strength though I don't think.

Top Bottom