• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Trailer For Jurassic World Evolution 2

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
unknown.png

The game's brand new, original Campaign Mode is set after, and builds on, the events of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.
You'll be leading efforts to control, contain and conserve dinosaurs across a range of locations alongside iconic characters from the film series, including Dr. Ian Malcolm (voiced by Jeff Goldblum) and Claire Dearing (voiced by Bryce Dallas Howard).
This is the first time in the series you will get to explore environments outside the familiar Muertes Archipelago, including new desert and taiga biomes. More details to share very soon.

Finally, there's Chaos Theory, a new game mode where players revisit and explore pivotal moments from the Jurassic World and Jurassic Park franchise as "what-if" scenarios, with each level set across eras and locations from all five films.
Maybe this time you will be able to make things turn out differently?

Together with expanded construction and more customisation options, the result is an even bigger, better and authentic Jurassic World game.
PC, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One, in 2021

ss_4bec8b55dc054788432479cd2abebc9b6c7899b4.jpg
ss_2420aa76b01cb48e237790225a1c22539da566e8.jpg
ss_c2195b50b70b34091ae09fc1cf4cc71569998130.jpg
ss_9b5fb34e774d9891056088876686b210b0ee6e74.jpg

Last edited:

Desless1

was the first one good? Seems like the fun would run out after letting your Dinos loose to eat all the tourists after a few times.

If you like sim/build game it's quite cool. I have done three runs at least through the campaign and still not bored.

But the new one seems to add water park, which was missed in the first.

Really.looking forward to this one.

Oh, and it's dinosaurs, always a winner.

If you like sim/build game it's quite cool. I have done three runs at least through the campaign and still not bored.

But the new one seems to add water park, which was missed in the first.

Really.looking forward to this one.

Oh, and it's dinosaurs, always a winner.
yep, first one was great, this one looks like it adds some cool new sim features, looking forward to it as well!

it's just one of those 'hidden gems' of a game, i know this type of sim isn't for everyone but it really work for those who enjoy this genre. really great to see a follow up!

LRKD

We've already got like 4 different park building JP games, they really couldn't give us something else :rolleyes:

Krappadizzle

Gold Member
says pre rendered at the beginning of the vid.
giphy.gif

----------------------------------

Not mad at the game, first one was just fine. I'd really just like to see more done with the license. How have we gotten so many survival/build/etc. type games over the years and not one has used the JP license? I would love to have a co-op survival game with raptors on Isla Whateva Island. Seems like an easy concept. Is the license that expensive or some shit?

Allforce

My 9 year old has put like 500 hours into this game, modded it to hell and back, and I showed him the trailer and he literally screamed "AMARGASAURUS!!" which is so awesome to see him so hyped even though that dinosaur sucks lol.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
was the first one good? Seems like the fun would run out after letting your Dinos loose to eat all the tourists after a few times.
I had fun with it! If you have ever liked the Theme Park or Tycoon games, you have an idea of what you're getting yourself into. Each level gets more challenging with terrain, weather, internal sabotage etc as you try to build out the park and have enough attractions and smart design to keep the flow of traffic around the park going. And yes, the animals will always eventually escape despite the enclosures you've put them in which then you have to try and round them up before they trample/eat the tourists.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Fuck sake. This game looks amazing, but I promised myself I'd never drop money on a full game again and go the Gamepass only route.

I'm not sure I have the will power not to buy this game on day 1. Fuck sake.

gamer82

So it seems no one is able to make an FPS/ adventure game in the Jurassic world . What gives I’ll be going grey waiting for one to drop .

nice of you enjoy sim games maybe I’ll give it a look eventually but if it’s a long burn I usually don’t have time to play those games.

somone make a good adventure game it will sell like hot cakes.

Last edited:

Desless1

Fuck sake. This game looks amazing, but I promised myself I'd never drop money on a full game again and go the Gamepass only route.

I'm not sure I have the will power not to buy this game on day 1. Fuck sake.

I would not be surprised to see this on Gamepads within reasonable time after release, or even at release.

It's a game that really suits the service.

Top Bottom