• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First trailer for new Vampire: The Masquerade game, set in Prague developed by Sharkmob

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
84d711_0eaca0a0a10445c08c3d6b8ec2f00c89~mv2.webp

Experience the next thrilling evolution of Battle Royale multiplayer action games set in the cult classic Vampire: The Masquerade universe where vampire sects are at war across the streets and rooftops of Prague.
Choose your playstyle, go solo or together, battling rivals and the hostile Entity who’s hellbent on exterminating all vampires. Use your supernatural powers, weapons and blood to become stronger in order to hunt, fight and survive the night. The game is scheduled for release in the later half of 2021.

A THRILLING TAKE ON A CULT CLASSIC IP
We have mentioned some time ago that we are working on a cult classic IP. We can now proudly say that it is a game set in the Vampire the Masquerade universe.
Originally a pen and paper roleplaying game it is a franchise that has shaped and influenced pop-culture since the 90’s. With strong roots and a firm grasp of the RPG genre we now embrace an additional audience with the introduction of an evolved Battle Royale experience.
The game is scheduled for release in late 2021 for PC and next-gen.

Last edited:

GamesAreFun

Banned
Didn't learn much from the CG trailer. Battle royale with vampire powers sounds great, assuming the brand of Vampire: The Masquerade is sufficient to maintain a multiplayer audience.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
[SERIOUS] Sumo Digital should also be announcing their Vampire: The Masquerade kart racer soon. Should have come out this Christmas, but it's been pushed back to 2021.

[not serious]

kunonabi

Like I could be down for a vampire battle royal type deal if it was more about stealth, alliances, and outsmarting people and building your own safehouses, etc. but another TPS doesn't interest me. I had the same issue with Spellbreak.

Last edited:

Denton

Lmao, I saw the thread title, was like HOLY SHIT VTMB game set in Prague!, watched the trailer all intrigued and shit, quite impressed although surprised at how actiony it is, and then I scroll down and read the "battle royal multiplayer.." text and like....

fuck.

Last edited:

BlueHawk357

84d711_0eaca0a0a10445c08c3d6b8ec2f00c89~mv2.webp

Experience the next thrilling evolution of Battle Royale multiplayer action games set in the cult classic Vampire: The Masquerade universe where vampire sects are at war across the streets and rooftops of Prague.
Choose your playstyle, go solo or together, battling rivals and the hostile Entity who’s hellbent on exterminating all vampires. Use your supernatural powers, weapons and blood to become stronger in order to hunt, fight and survive the night. The game is scheduled for release in the later half of 2021.

A THRILLING TAKE ON A CULT CLASSIC IP
We have mentioned some time ago that we are working on a cult classic IP. We can now proudly say that it is a game set in the Vampire the Masquerade universe.
Originally a pen and paper roleplaying game it is a franchise that has shaped and influenced pop-culture since the 90’s. With strong roots and a firm grasp of the RPG genre we now embrace an additional audience with the introduction of an evolved Battle Royale experience.
The game is scheduled for release in late 2021 for PC and next-gen.

I was very excited about the idea of a sequal to Masquerade. If this BR is the sequal, im pissed.

A year after release, the Paradox press release:

"We realize mistakes were made."

Also, "the fire at Paradox HQ is still burning, despite the best efforts to fight the blaze."

Top Bottom