• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First up to date screens of Just Cause 3

Sir TapTap

Jun 17, 2014
USA
sirtaptap.com
Not a fake this time I see.

Lookin' good. Wonder if the plane thing is something you can practically do though. Also nice water. I'll have to post it to Miiverse.

Sep 18, 2014
Please tell me they took inspiration from the multiplayer mod of JC2 and that someone is piloting that plane while Rico is shooting his RPG.

Ingueferroque

Banned
Jun 23, 2012
Very nice. Glad this project seems to be looking a lot nicer than the leaked content led on. Shame there's no multiplayer/co-op component though, JC2MP worked really well, especially for races.

CentroXer

Banned
Jun 10, 2014

Lookin' good. Wonder if the plane thing is something you can practically do though. Also nice water. I'll have to post it to Miiverse.
If you played JC2; you know you can do some crazy shit in that game.

Xyber

Aug 24, 2011
Sweden

Don't think it would be too hard to pull off. Set a course, jump out to stunt position and get up on the plane. If things go south, just bail, get a new plane and try it again! :D

Jul 2, 2007
Chesapeake, Ohio
I loved Just Cause 2. Hopefully this one is paced a little bit better. I don't often say this, but I felt sort of overwhelmed with everything you could do--I want them to incentivize actually playing through the story mode.

Guile

Banned
Sep 16, 2014
Not to be debbie downer but I'd hate to support games from a company whose ideology is this

:\

Eggbok

Jun 6, 2013
Vekta
Were the microtransaction screenies fake?

Anyway, looks good. JC2 was pretty good game.
Not fake ( I don't think, could be wrong.) just really early in development, as in just an idea they aren't even going to use.

Not to be debbie downer but I hate supporting games from a company whose ideologie is this

:\
But there aren't going to be any micros.