• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fitness |OT| Pumpin' Iron and Spittin' Blood.

Raven117

I had my bloodwork done last year when I felt a lot more strained on a regular basis than now and everything was fine (except my vitamin B12 being through the roof). Figure that everything is fine now as well. You must know that I put my body through a lot, no wonder it gives in at times. I'm pretty nuts. Actually thinking about doing one day a week deliberate sleep deprivation. Will certainly try at some point.

And if you ask why I'm doing this? Well, I read a lot about human biology and how stressing your own body on purpose is actually beneficial to one's health. That I sometimes feel like crap because of that is just a sacrifice I am willing to take. Actually I'm one that thinks it's wrong to always strife for having fun and feeling good. Can't say for sure that I'm right but to me it just makes sense to regularly make oneself feel uncomfortable to train your owns self defences. Time will tell... For now I'd say I feel equally often amazing as I do feel like crap. What I can tell you is that my regeneration is quite something. I'm 36 now and a couple of weeks back I started getting insane back pain while deadlifting and in 2-3 days went from "if I sit down now I don't know if I can get up" to almost pain free. Then the pain came back 2-3 weeks later while squatting and it was worse than ever. Went to the doc the same day and popped in only 2-3 pills and have been pain free ever since. I'm actually kinda scared how fast it went that I still haven't picked up deadlifting but I'll probably do again this weekend of latest next weekend.

Can't say for sure if this is due to my lifestyle but perhaps it is.

BTW.: Today I felt amazing again and training first time with pure pump booster (Undisputed Pump). The taste of that shit was fuggin horrible and I almost pucked drinking it on my way to the gym.... yet again broke all PRs. Shits going well.
I mean, do whatever it is you think works for you. I don't think what you are doing is particularly wise or long-term beneficial, but hey...I'm not you.

I fully believe in training hard and eating in a caloric deficit most days during the week. But I also believe in being nice to yourself (something I've been working on), enjoying life, getting good sleep and good rest.

I've added Yoga to my lifting, HIIT, cycling, running....and feeling better than ever. (I also look freakin awesome right now...maybe the best I've ever looked at almost...well...I'm older than you).

Last edited:

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
I mean, do whatever it is you think works for you. I don't think what you are doing is particularly wise or long-term beneficial, but hey...I'm not you.

I fully believe in training hard and eating in a caloric deficit most days during the week. But I also believe in being nice to yourself (something I've been working on), enjoying life, getting good sleep and good rest.

I've added Yoga to my lifting, HIIT, cycling, running....and feeling better than ever. (I also look freakin awesome right now...maybe the best I've ever looked at almost...well...I'm older than you).
Oh, I do treat myself nicely a few times a week, otherwise I‘d go nuts. But look, like I said, I firmly believe that I should push myself equally as much. And not just with training, that is fun to me most of the time. Doing stuff that is really hard, like the mentioned cold showers, fasting, often changing diets. Unlike most people I do not think it‘s benefital for my health and longevity to feel good ALL THE TIME. I embrace the days where I feel like shit. Seen to many people and with their „everything has to be good and if I don‘t feel fine I immediately head to the doctor“ attitude heading down a road I do not want to go. Time will tell if I‘m right or wrong.

Raven117

Oh, I do treat myself nicely a few times a week, otherwise I‘d go nuts. But look, like I said, I firmly believe that I should push myself equally as much. And not just with training, that is fun to me most of the time. Doing stuff that is really hard, like the mentioned cold showers, fasting, often changing diets. Unlike most people I do not think it‘s benefital for my health and longevity to feel good ALL THE TIME. I embrace the days where I feel like shit. Seen to many people and with their „everything has to be good and if I don‘t feel fine I immediately head to the doctor“ attitude heading down a road I do not want to go. Time will tell if I‘m right or wrong.
Good deal and fair enough. I agree with you overall. Just on a message board, it’s hard to see how the whole picture comes together.

It sounded like you were just beating the shit out of yourself!

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Fuck physio therapeutic issues

Also fuck boyfriends with hot girls acting like he's all that. Dweeby Fucknut..if she's with you than she's prob a dumb bitch anyways

Also fuck those fashion I think I'm so dope looking assholes.

Fuck gym culture

Last edited:

Raven117

Fuck physio therapeutic issues

Also fuck boyfriends with hot girls acting like he's all that. Dweeby Fucknut..if she's with you than she's prob a dumb bitch anyways

Also fuck those fashion I think I'm so dope looking assholes.

Fuck gym culture
I....ummm....I think you need to relax. Focus on you.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Oh please. Typical.

Not be an asshole..But i used to be *that guy* Got personal trainer with the body of a goddess thirstin over me, had the hottest chick in the gym and many more..

It's about the attitude/vibe they give of; as if they're above the other peasants.

And if you're highly sensitive you pick up on that energy, if you will.

And fuck that.

You have an all that guy? Good for you..Nice humble brag and and what's the % of time spent in the gym looking at the mirror?

Much love <3

Last edited:

Raven117

After returning after 10 years daily gym it's the gym culture I can do without.

You're right though. Just venting and relaying a personal observation.
I hear ya…it’s silly…. And maybe it’s tough catching the tone on the internet…. But it still sounds you are that guy… you are him and he is you.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I hear ya…it’s silly…. And maybe it’s tough catching the tone on the internet…. But it still sounds you are that guy… you are him and he is you.

That's the thing. I never acted conceded and such. Trying to act tough and cool. Loser. No amount of pretty boy made me act arrogant and such.

Last edited:

Raven117

That's the thing. I never acted conceded and such. Trying to act tough and cool. Loser. No amount of pretty boy made me act arrogant and such.
But maybe you did and just didn't know it? We all grow and mature and can look back on our past selves and cringe a little bit...Maybe that is just what you are going through now.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
But maybe you did and just didn't know it? We all grow and mature and can look back on our past selves and cringe a little bit...Maybe that is just what you are going through now.

No. I I'm struggling with sever negative self image issues and physical insecurities since being a toddler. I'm just not a a overconfident douche. And not to be a asshole but I have more then enough psychological introspection to distance my own past and current behaviour due to experience to separate confidence and douchyness.

I appreciate your outlook though <3

Last edited:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
What about ugly dudes that are over confident? It works on my wife 😎

Your sister you mean

Dont be sly here

My Wife GIF

Raven117

No. I I'm struggling with sever negative self image issues and physical insecurities since being a toddler. I'm just not a a overconfident douche. And not to be a asshole but I have more then enough psychological introspection to distance my own past and current behaviour due to experience to separate confidence and douchyness.

I appreciate your outlook though <3
Well....I didn't want to say it....but....that's how its coming across (how you described it)...I was trying to be nice.

But its all good dude, I'm sure you will get it figured out.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Well....I didn't want to say it....but....that's how its coming across (how you described it)...I was trying to be nice.

But its all good dude, I'm sure you will get it figured out.

I know man, fuck text.

Look I've been there.

Just don't like conceded higher than thou attitudes.

And yes I was/am confident but that didn't make me act like that (look at me and my hot GF plebs attitude/vibe)

No issues. Just an observation of douchy people conveyed through the worst way of communication.

I have the same interpretation issues with you guys until I get to "know" you.

Last edited:

Raven117

I know man, fuck text.

Look I've been there.

Just don't like conceded higher than thou attitudes.

And yes I was/am confident but that didn't make me act like that (look at me and my hot GF plebs attitude/vibe)

No issues. Just an observation of douchy people conveyed through the worst way of communication.

I have the same interpretation issues with you guys until I get to "know" you.
No doubt, especially in a gym. I have alot of respect for those in a gym who are working hard and DON'T have a body of a god. It takes courage to walk into a meat-locker and start improving oneself.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
That's what I did man. I guess you didn't read my "story to/road" posts here but yeah. I respect all who go out and take that step.

But that wasn't my issue lol. It's the new insta crowd bullshit fake ass persona crowd that gets under my skin. A pet peeve I'd you will =P

Some gods have 6 arms. Hard gains man. Hard gains.

Last edited:

Raven117

That's what I did man. I guess you didn't read my "story to/road" posts here but yeah. I respect all who go out and take that step.

But that wasn't my issue lol. It's the new insta crowd bullshit fake ass persona crowd that gets under my skin. A pet peeve I'd you will =P

Some gods have 6 arms. Hard gains man. Hard gains.
Nono, was just speaking generally...that wasn't specifically targeted at you but just gym culture generally.

Tazzu

Hey guys I have a couple of questions.

Question 1 - Nutrition

I am new to weight lifting so right now I just want to get the basics down and see some newbie gains. With that said, I know how important nutrition is. After every workout I have a protein shake but my staple diet is rice and curry. Yes its not good and I plan on cleaning it up eventually but at this stage will it affect me too badly? Generally though how important is nutrition?

Question 2 - Low Testosterone

I have had depression for a long time and the last two years were the worst by far. Fortunately I have recovered massively, partly due to growing up but also by going back on anti-depressants. Just so if anyone is thinking about them, do it, there is no shame whatsoever. I have used them to fix my life and grown beyond where I was two years. Just make sure you have a plan in mind to get off of them and to do it slowly. Anyway the problem is my testosterone is on the low end. Here in the UK the normal scale is between 10-30. When I life was okay I was at around 20, but when it got really bad I crashed to around 5. A couple of months ago though it was around 10 and I think it has probably improved since as my mood is way better. Either way, again as a newbie, how much should I be worried about this? The doctor actually called me up regarding my t and she said that we should do more tests. Right now I'll try to fix it naturally but I'm not against the idea of eventually trying hormone therapy as I get older. As you can probably guess, my sex drive for the last 10 or so years has taken a beating but I'm keeping home.

Question 3 - Cardio

Lastly, cardio. I have always been unfit and have been trying for years on and off to get into some type of jogging. Unfortunately I could never do more than a few minutes, even if it was on the treadmill. However recently after getting some tips and years of trying, something just clicked and I can run much longer than before. I am now really enjoying running and my pace is slowly improving. Now ideally, I would like to do 3 days of gym, and 3 days inbetween of running. Unfortunately I just don't have the willpower to do that but also the antidepressants are making me really tired and make me sleep too much.

I am still a novice at running, I do about 25 minutes and cover just about 2.5 miles. The first 2 are relatively easy but the last .5 really start to get harder. I was thinking, those three days at the gym, what if I were to do 2/3 days of cardio at the end of my workout and maybe 1/2 runs outside? I am asking this not because I am worried about cardio messing with my weightlifting since it still early days. I am more concerned about how much I will gain from doing so. I find the treadmill significantly easier than running outside. Likewise at the end of a workout I am naturally going to be out of energy. As such I was thinking how much good would a 10-15 min higher intensity (not HIIT) run on the treadmill do for me?

Again early days so most people are saying to simply keep running, then run longer and then maybe think about pace, but I will be starting work soon and time will be more limited.

Apologies for the long post but the last few times I asked questions here I got really good advice. Thanks!

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Hey guys I have a couple of questions.

Question 1 - Nutrition

I am new to weight lifting so right now I just want to get the basics down and see some newbie gains. With that said, I know how important nutrition is. After every workout I have a protein shake but my staple diet is rice and curry. Yes its not good and I plan on cleaning it up eventually but at this stage will it affect me too badly? Generally though how important is nutrition?

Question 2 - Low Testosterone

I have had depression for a long time and the last two years were the worst by far. Fortunately I have recovered massively, partly due to growing up but also by going back on anti-depressants. Just so if anyone is thinking about them, do it, there is no shame whatsoever. I have used them to fix my life and grown beyond where I was two years. Just make sure you have a plan in mind to get off of them and to do it slowly. Anyway the problem is my testosterone is on the low end. Here in the UK the normal scale is between 10-30. When I life was okay I was at around 20, but when it got really bad I crashed to around 5. A couple of months ago though it was around 10 and I think it has probably improved since as my mood is way better. Either way, again as a newbie, how much should I be worried about this? The doctor actually called me up regarding my t and she said that we should do more tests. Right now I'll try to fix it naturally but I'm not against the idea of eventually trying hormone therapy as I get older. As you can probably guess, my sex drive for the last 10 or so years has taken a beating but I'm keeping home.

Question 3 - Cardio

Lastly, cardio. I have always been unfit and have been trying for years on and off to get into some type of jogging. Unfortunately I could never do more than a few minutes, even if it was on the treadmill. However recently after getting some tips and years of trying, something just clicked and I can run much longer than before. I am now really enjoying running and my pace is slowly improving. Now ideally, I would like to do 3 days of gym, and 3 days inbetween of running. Unfortunately I just don't have the willpower to do that but also the antidepressants are making me really tired and make me sleep too much.

I am still a novice at running, I do about 25 minutes and cover just about 2.5 miles. The first 2 are relatively easy but the last .5 really start to get harder. I was thinking, those three days at the gym, what if I were to do 2/3 days of cardio at the end of my workout and maybe 1/2 runs outside? I am asking this not because I am worried about cardio messing with my weightlifting since it still early days. I am more concerned about how much I will gain from doing so. I find the treadmill significantly easier than running outside. Likewise at the end of a workout I am naturally going to be out of energy. As such I was thinking how much good would a 10-15 min higher intensity (not HIIT) run on the treadmill do for me?

Again early days so most people are saying to simply keep running, then run longer and then maybe think about pace, but I will be starting work soon and time will be more limited.

Apologies for the long post but the last few times I asked questions here I got really good advice. Thanks!
1: no you’re fine with rice and curry. In the beginning track calories in and calories out if you are worried.
2: working out should help with hormone regulation
3: you need rest. I run 3-4 times per week and lift 2-3. Often those are on the same days. If you’re overly worried, talk to your doctor.

The best advice for beginners is consistency and form. Make working out part of your routine and stick with it. That will mean experimenting with times & volumes. Form, there’s no magic bullet. Either get help from a trainer or video your form as you do lifts to help dial it in.

Last edited:
Been going to the gym pretty regularly lately, and also been trying to go for a run most mornings. It's a large reason of why I haven't been on GAF/internet a lot.

I can definitely feel that my confidence has grown over the past couple of months, and I finally got past that hurdle of being scared of people seeing me at the gym. I always had the worry people would judge me, but I quickly realised by looking around that everybody is just focused on their own workout and nobody is going to look down on you for bettering yourself. That really helped.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Been going to the gym pretty regularly lately, and also been trying to go for a run most mornings. It's a large reason of why I haven't been on GAF/internet a lot.

I can definitely feel that my confidence has grown over the past couple of months, and I finally got past that hurdle of being scared of people seeing me at the gym. I always had the worry people would judge me, but I quickly realised by looking around that everybody is just focused on their own workout and nobody is going to look down on you for bettering yourself. That really helped.

You think they walked in day one ripped or buff. Most do their own thing because that's what's all about. Doing your own thing in whichever way you want. Of course you get the incrowd gymshark wearing fucknuts but fuck them. Everyone started at zero.

When I left 3 years ago in was like the most aesthetic guy there. No joke. From fat to getting approached if was doing competition. Took a while sure. Now I'm back and I'm like been there done that. I've achieved more than most regarding physical transformation. Started at zero. Watched vids every morning to learn and worked my way up where after taking a hot bath you could see the veins running over my abs. And that's 8 years of (solitary) dedication and going from close to 300 pounds to 180.

Meantime gym life blew up and it's just funny to see that I get other looks because I'm not wearing the hip culture clothes or wear second skin tshirts. I just laugh it off.

Last edited:

Tazzu

1: no you’re fine with rice and curry. In the beginning track calories in and calories out if you are worried.
2: working out should help with hormone regulation
3: you need rest. I run 3-4 times per week and lift 2-3. Often those are on the same days. If you’re overly worried, talk to your doctor.

The best advice for beginners is consistency and form. Make working out part of your routine and stick with it. That will mean experimenting with times & volumes. Form, there’s no magic bullet. Either get help from a trainer or video your form as you do lifts to help dial it in.
1. Okay that's good to know. When you talk about calories, do you mean that I need to be in a calorie surplus?
2. I understand that I can boost my t with working out (and that includes cardio as well) but is my low t going to be an issue at this stage since I am a newbie. Reading around it seems to be an issue like age where its only really going to impact you at a more advanced level. Do you agree?
3. I am interested in the treadmill as I can fine tune my settings whereas outdoor running, even a slight increase in speed increases the difficulty by a lot. I have to weigh this up with the fact that the treadmill is MUCH easier and I may just be wasting energy and not gaining any actual fitness.

Lady Jane

Banned
1. Okay that's good to know. When you talk about calories, do you mean that I need to be in a calorie surplus?
2. I understand that I can boost my t with working out (and that includes cardio as well) but is my low t going to be an issue at this stage since I am a newbie. Reading around it seems to be an issue like age where its only really going to impact you at a more advanced level. Do you agree?
3. I am interested in the treadmill as I can fine tune my settings whereas outdoor running, even a slight increase in speed increases the difficulty by a lot. I have to weigh this up with the fact that the treadmill is MUCH easier and I may just be wasting energy and not gaining any actual fitness.

I don't like treadmills for the same reason. I get a far more efficient workout running outside. Treadmills are still fantastic for health but they are considerably easier to run a mile. It's also the only option for people who don't have outdoor routes near them or if they prefer to not deal with weather.

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Calorie surplus or deficit will depend on goals. If you want to lower your weight, deficit. I’m not a body builder so I can only speak from that perspective. You can plug your goals into some apps like myfitnesspal and they will advise on your intake levels.

I don’t have much knowledge on testosterone levels as it’s not been something I’ve been impacted by. I wouldn’t worry about it unless it becomes an issue. Always talk to your doc if you have concerns or have negative reactions to the workout.

I run more on the treadmill than outside because winters here are brutal. Treadmill is fine. I get more progression when I run outdoors though. I use Apple Fitness+ for those indoor runs.

Tazzu

Calorie surplus or deficit will depend on goals. If you want to lower your weight, deficit. I’m not a body builder so I can only speak from that perspective. You can plug your goals into some apps like myfitnesspal and they will advise on your intake levels.

I don’t have much knowledge on testosterone levels as it’s not been something I’ve been impacted by. I wouldn’t worry about it unless it becomes an issue. Always talk to your doc if you have concerns or have negative reactions to the workout.

I run more on the treadmill than outside because winters here are brutal. Treadmill is fine. I get more progression when I run outdoors though. I use Apple Fitness+ for those indoor runs.
Thanks for the reply. I know it is VERY hard to lose fat and gain muscle but given the stage I am at, would a calorie deficit impact me too much? As for t, my doctor was the one who called me up and suggested follow ups but I want try and fix it naturally first, especially since my mood is improving.
I don't like treadmills for the same reason. I get a far more efficient workout running outside. Treadmills are still fantastic for health but they are considerably easier to run a mile. It's also the only option for people who don't have outdoor routes near them or if they prefer to not deal with weather.
For me it's just time saving!

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Thanks for the reply. I know it is VERY hard to lose fat and gain muscle but given the stage I am at, would a calorie deficit impact me too much? As for t, my doctor was the one who called me up and suggested follow ups but I want try and fix it naturally first, especially since my mood is improving.

For me it's just time saving!
If your BMI is overweight or higher, go with a deficit. You can lose fat and gain muscle, especially as a beginner. As your body fat % goes down I’m sure it’s more difficult.

Raven117

What Maiden said, if you are overweight, I'd focus on running a deficit (but do get plenty of protein )...you will lose some muscle mass (a bit), but giving your body enough protein will help. Lots of online calculators for this.
As for the cardio, yes. Do that....but I would work your way into a good routine first and then add on. Fixing your nutrition, hitting the gym, and getting cardio is alot to add all at once. Focus on nutrition and finding a good lifting schedule first. Then, once you are comfortable with that, start adding in some cardio/HIIT. You don't want to burn out. You want to slowly integrate all this stuff into a lifestyle. Going 0 to 60 is not the best way to do that. A, 3 day in the gym, 2 day cardio is a nice little rhythm.

That said, the weight will melt off pretty quick (assuming you are a little soft around the edge) clearing up your nutrition and hitting the gym a few times a week. Its when you really are drilling down into stubborn fat or hitting a strength plateau is when everything needs to be super dialed in.
This..Geesh, I don't know if I could bring myself to run on a treadmill (unless I simply could NOT go outside...even then...I would probably do something different for cardio). Running outside is the best.

And good for you for getting on top of this! I'm sure you will feel great!

Last edited:

Tazzu

Godspeed brother. Keep us posted throughout your journey.
What Maiden said, if you are overweight, I'd focus on running a deficit (but do get plenty of protein )...you will lose some muscle mass (a bit), but giving your body enough protein will help. Lots of online calculators for this.
As for the cardio, yes. Do that....but I would work your way into a good routine first and then add on. Fixing your nutrition, hitting the gym, and getting cardio is alot to add all at once. Focus on nutrition and finding a good lifting schedule first. Then, once you are comfortable with that, start adding in some cardio/HIIT. You don't want to burn out. You want to slowly integrate all this stuff into a lifestyle. Going 0 to 60 is not the best way to do that. A, 3 day in the gym, 2 day cardio is a nice little rhythm.

That said, the weight will melt off pretty quick (assuming you are a little soft around the edge) clearing up your nutrition and hitting the gym a few times a week. Its when you really are drilling down into stubborn fat or hitting a strength plateau is when everything needs to be super dialed in.

This..Geesh, I don't know if I could bring myself to run on a treadmill (unless I simply could NOT go outside...even then...I would probably do something different for cardio). Running outside is the best.

And good for you for getting on top of this! I'm sure you will feel great!
Thank you both for the advice, I'm really excited about where things will go from here. Need to leave the past behind and do the best I can.

With regards to eating, fixing my diet is a long term plan so right now I really want to get the habits in and then focus on that. Since you I will be losing some muscle mass, does that mean I will be staying where I am in terms of size? I have definitely seem some progress since I started. I am definitely soft around the edges so shedding it would make me super happy!

I have been doing both cardio and weight lifting on and (mostly) off but I am starting to find some rhythm. I need to conserve my energy (due to readjusting to life and SSRIs) hence why I asked about the treadmill. Reading around though, it seems the moderate zone is the best for increasing endurance so I don't know how much higher intensity/speed will help me at this stage. I mentioned earlier that I had a sudden breakthrough when I started to limit my pace at the start of a run, will progress in running/fitness be linear from here (and even slow down) or can I expect more breakthroughs as I keep training?

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Thank you both for the advice, I'm really excited about where things will go from here. Need to leave the past behind and do the best I can.

With regards to eating, fixing my diet is a long term plan so right now I really want to get the habits in and then focus on that. Since you I will be losing some muscle mass, does that mean I will be staying where I am in terms of size? I have definitely seem some progress since I started. I am definitely soft around the edges so shedding it would make me super happy!

I have been doing both cardio and weight lifting on and (mostly) off but I am starting to find some rhythm. I need to conserve my energy (due to readjusting to life and SSRIs) hence why I asked about the treadmill. Reading around though, it seems the moderate zone is the best for increasing endurance so I don't know how much higher intensity/speed will help me at this stage. I mentioned earlier that I had a sudden breakthrough when I started to limit my pace at the start of a run, will progress in running/fitness be linear from here (and even slow down) or can I expect more breakthroughs as I keep training?
Your size should come down. Depending on how much weight you want to lose, you should track calories in v calories out. Weight is mostly in the diet, not the exercise (though both are crucial for health). I would recommend using a heart rate monitor like Fitbit or Apple Watch in conjunction with a calorie tracker but this is optional. It’s not mandatory but it was beneficial for me when I started out.

Progress in my experience is never linear. Your journey will be your own. Your struggles most often are not. That’s where community comes in. We’re here right alongside you.

Last edited:

Raven117

I don’t know exactly where you are at, but chances are you are going to drop weight. That said, I wouldn’t focus too much on that but simply be focused on how your clothes are feeling. Your weight can be misleading. You can be adding a bit of muscle , lose some fat… and it looks like you didn’t lose a pound… but you did a great thing! So, check in on it for general trends, but try not to obsess. Just check out those belt notches instead… or how a T-shirt feels.

Nah, it won’t be linear…. Much to your frustration. You will probably drop weight like a rock here for a few months…. Then it will slow down… maybe stop. Maybe not. You will do the same things every week. Different things every week. Nada. This is truly the hardest part.. if working out and healthy eating aren’t a lifestyle by this point… it’s very hard to stay with it.

But then… all of a sudden. Boom! You break through and feel like a freakin champion!,

So yeah… good on you for taking this on! You will be rewarded and feel awesome

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Bro i went from 135KG to 71KG in 7 a 8 years. Just pure dedication and trying to keep that fire alive. If I can do that you can as well. Ups and downs and back and forth. It's a process and you've gotten great advice.

PRO TIP: KEEP REMINDING YOURSELF WHY YOU'RE DOING THIS.

🙌

Last edited:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I'm back at the gym as well recently and man did I miss it expect for the ahem .. certain types.

Can't wait to fully workout once my shoulder and shit are up to snuff!

Top Bottom