• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fitness |OT| Pumpin' Iron and Spittin' Blood.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
haxan7 haxan7 and Cutty Flam Cutty Flam I am also trying to stand up as much as possible during the day. My work 'desk' is now one of my tool shelves in the garage, about chest height. Tons of free leg conditioning standing / bouncing around, but it never becomes exhausting.

I will add, however, that compressing yourself down into a resting squat is also important. It builds up your legs and ankles in a way that nicely compliments the standing-on-your-feet-all-day routine.

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
40 lbs of rice in a bucket, left overnight in a 32F garage, is essentially a pail of ice. For those who are in a cold climate and are also using the VlaudTheImpaler VlaudTheImpaler bucket, this is a great combo w the usual cold training, since one of the primary goals is to promote circulation. Body heat does warm it up after working the bucket for awhile but 40 lbs of cold mass is still 40 lbs of cold mass. Hands feel great afterward. Veins in hands/arms have increased noticeably during the past two weeks of this "ice rice bucket" routine, so if you are lifting for physique this is something to try out.

What exercise is this? Something for hands and grip?

Last edited:
What exercise is this? Something for hands and grip?

Here you go bro.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Chest / tris / shoulders today. Had to cut my workout short because Gold's closes at 6 on the weekends. Really wish they'd get back to normal hours soon.

I did leg day at planet fitness on Thursday. Using that reverse hip abductor was a mistake (where you start with your legs spread apart then squeeze them inward). My groin still hurts. I hope it's just because those muscles are weak.

Kazza

This week's weigh-in:
86.8kg / 191lbs (+0.8kg)
Waist 36.75 inches (-0.25)

I actually measured myself on Saturday morning and my weight was just 84.5kg, so I hoped to be under 85 come Sunday morning but then I saw that 86.8kg figure and was really disappointed. Friday was a fasting day and Saturday an eating one, but I didn't thin I ate that much yesterday! I lost a little bit more on the waist though, which is the most important measurement for me. I had 3 fasting days and 3 eating days (one clean, two not) this week. My yoga felt improved (greater flexibility and strength when doing yoga press-ups etc), as my my running (less stopping and a generally fasting pace).

I'll do another 3 non-consecutive days of fasting next week, have only one "cheat day". Since my fitness seems to be improving with no aches or pains, I'll up the tempo there a bit by adding 3 bodyweight strength sessions next week.

Hopefully I can break the 85kg barrier next week. More importantly, I want to get the waist below 86.5 inches.

This week's figures:
85.4kg / 188lb (-1.4kg/3lb)
Waist 36 inches (-0.75)

I didn't make my sub-85kg weight goal, but I did smash my sub-36.5 inch waist goal, so I'm pretty happy:

tenor.gif

I fasted Mon. Wed and Fri as usual, ate pretty normally the other days (not completely clean, but not really dirty either). I continued my daily jog and 25/30 min yoga, but added 10 min of pilates or bodyweight workouts on alternating days. I'll stick to the same routine next week too, but will again attempt to clean up my diet a little. Sugar addiction is still a weakness of mine, although it hasn't really been holding me back so far in terms of getting results. I'll let myself indulge a bit on Thurs and Sun, and make sure I eat no sugar on Tues and Sat.

I think the waist measurement is the most important, but I still want to smash that 85kg milestone next Sunday. Good luck for next week everyone!

Cutty Flam

Banned
Chest / tris / shoulders today. Had to cut my workout short because Gold's closes at 6 on the weekends. Really wish they'd get back to normal hours soon.

I did leg day at planet fitness on Thursday. Using that reverse hip abductor was a mistake (where you start with your legs spread apart then squeeze them inward). My groin still hurts. I hope it's just because those muscles are weak.
Usually it’s the opposite you want to work on, abduction is better. Not to say adduction is any less important, but those muscles of the groin aren’t nearly as strong as the gluteal muscles. I think with the hip abduction machine it’s basically all gluteus medius, that’s what I would recommend hitting a couple to a few times per week

I usually just do standing glute med lifts maybe 100 reps each leg at the end of the leg workout and that hits them pretty well. Monster walks with a band will also hit the glute med pretty hard too. Want to be careful with those, you’ll feel the burn quickly

You’ll be fine with squats, lunges, step ups, glute bridges, calf raises, hamstring work imo. If you want to work the muscles of the groin a bit more, I would consider trying lateral lunges. I think you’ll get a lot more out of those, by far in the long run. Safer too but that’s my opinion, can’t offer any proof besides my own experiences lol

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Usually it’s the opposite you want to work on, abduction is better. Not to say adduction is any less important, but those muscles of the groin aren’t nearly as strong as the gluteal muscles. I think with the hip abduction machine it’s basically all gluteus medius, that’s what I would recommend hitting a couple to a few times per week

I usually just do standing glute med lifts maybe 100 reps each leg at the end of the leg workout and that hits them pretty well. Monster walks with a band will also hit the glute med pretty hard too. Want to be careful with those, you’ll feel the burn quickly

You’ll be fine with squats, lunges, step ups, glute bridges, calf raises, hamstring work imo. If you want to work the muscles of the groin a bit more, I would consider trying lateral lunges. I think you’ll get a lot more out of those, by far in the long run. Safer too but that’s my opinion, can’t offer any proof besides my own experiences lol

Good to know, thanks brother. I don't think I'll be going near the adduction machine again any time soon. Only used it because the abduction one was in use. Seems like the pain is easing up today but it's still not comfortable walking around. I didn't even do my normal stretch routine before bed last night.

notseqi

Good to know, thanks brother. I don't think I'll be going near the adduction machine again any time soon. Only used it because the abduction one was in use. Seems like the pain is easing up today but it's still not comfortable walking around. I didn't even do my normal stretch routine before bed last night.
If you have adductor pain that will not falter it might be advisable to visit a sports doc. I had a slight tear on a below-knee ligament that wouldn't heal and only my sports doc identifiied it correctly, adductor strains due to cold and unnoticed pain when touched due to its nature.
Started on Iontophoresis and within the perscribed 6 sessions the problem went away.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
If you have adductor pain that will not falter it might be advisable to visit a sports doc. I had a slight tear on a below-knee ligament that wouldn't heal and only my sports doc identifiied it correctly, adductor strains due to cold and unnoticed pain when touched due to its nature.
Started on Iontophoresis and within the perscribed 6 sessions the problem went away.
Damn. That doesn’t sound fun, at least you were able to get it cleared up. I’m hoping mine is just some DOMS from not working that area maybe combined with inflamed tendons / ligaments. Going to take it easy with lower body activities until it goes away.

notseqi

Damn. That doesn’t sound fun, at least you were able to get it cleared up. I’m hoping mine is just some DOMS from not working that area maybe combined with inflamed tendons / ligaments. Going to take it easy with lower body activities until it goes away.
hope so dut, go slow until you know fo sho

edit:
ran a half marathon with it, +training camp in spain n shit
stupid

Last edited:

Cutty Flam

Banned
haxan7 haxan7 think i'll join you with the creatine bulk actually. i'm going to take 10g tmrw 5g pre-workout 5g post-workout and get a feel. then 15g for a few days or more, then stay at 5g or so long term. i have so much creatine right now and i never tested the saturation phase that's always recommended. going to see if it actually is the way to go. i haven't been taking creatine routinely for a couple years actually. but whenever i did take it religiously, lifts and physique blow up. that's the real deal supplement right there, #1 supplement by a mile

No problem bro. I used to train adductors every leg workout like 2012-2013 by doing the standard squats, leg press, and then I'd isolate them thinking it meant more gains but they never could take the additional beating. I used to think there was something wrong and I was too weak or something and would just have to go back to the drawing board again but after like six setbacks I said man fuck this exercise (used to put ankle weights on and lift leg to contract my adductors) and never did them again. No regrets. The main leg exercises we all have to choose from work them sufficiently, really only need lateral lunges and that's good enough for me

Hopefully you're ready to go quickly, but you definitely want to be 100% sure before you go exerting yourself again. That is one tricky area to come back from if it was strained and wasn't just hardcore DOMS

DJT123

I've been in good shape since I deprioritized eating (now it's just a survival method, lol.) Still need to work the abs much harder but everything else is feeling great. Standing up & walking around every once in a while (after a heavy meal also) is so important if you have sedentary work. Skipping with a jump-rope is even better.

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
A stroke of inventiveness came to me last night. My dad and I were discussing the spinner (he picked two up for himself) and how it was far more portable than the rice bucket. He joked that I should carry around the bucket since I was on my feet all day.

As I laid my head down to sleep, I thought that would be the perfect addition, a stool or table to rest the bucket on. But as a devotee to The Farmer Walk, I thought why not take it one degree of insanity further?

I present to the distinguished customer...

DunDun's Computer Carry Strap Hanging In Tension (DUCCSHIT)

SzV8DcV.png

Using the most advanced nylons and plastics, my company has developed a way to stay on your feet while putting time into the pinnacle of arm conditioning, the rice bucket. Say goodbye to sitting down for long periods of time to use the bucket. Simply connect this spare computer bag strap that I found in my basement and carry the bucket at either side. The strap adjusts so that the bucket can sit at the perfect height, and as a bonus you get 40 lbs of weight tugging at your opposite obliques.

Order NOW!

*This product is not officially endorsed by VlaudTheImpaler VlaudTheImpaler The Rice Bucket Company LLC
**Yeah it actually works. Might need some padding on the part of the strap that hangs from the shoulder, but otherwise this performs way better than I thought it would.

Last edited:

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Kids on half term holidays here for two weeks. I’ve taken time off as well.

Doubt I’ll have the time to workout with resistance bands so I devised a quicker set. Using the doorframe and myself consisting of

(Door)Push-ups
(Door) rows /when fitter pull ups
Squats
Glute Bridges
Crunches
Scissors
Flutter kicks
Russian twists

Rest when finished all sets. I will Repeat the lot up to 4 times

Just done it and knackered

Will do this as well as taking the dog for a walk and maybe jogging. But let’s see.

This is to keep active when looking after the kids.

Last edited:

God Enel

Today I had a great Painstorm. Was 15 minutes better than my last round with the same weights. Maybe it’s because this time I ate something beforehand 😄

uYKqWGT.png

Used two 12.5kg dumbbells and a 16kg kettlebell. My last time was 1:31:42 or something like that. So I’m quite happy.

this is the workout btw.

5DTnaAk.jpg

notseqi

Hit me tiddies hard and finished with incline bench dumbbell presses and upped weight and reps to 5x12x52lbs.
Hope they're fine by tomorrow but it's a pull day anyways.

Apart from two small bread rolls in the morning and maybe some fruit later in the day I'm eating rather clean but I am still not losing weight - which is fine. Looking better every day.
Will have a nap and then go walkies with the dog.

Here it is as promised. This is one of the main ways Mr. Stapleton trained his grip to be like a vise. (I labeled it before I knew he didn't keep any secrets lol)

PjMdoBi.jpg

45DEAPV.jpg

So as you saw in my previous post on the last page I just used a cleaned out 1 gallon coconut oil bucket.

NUZ8M5w.jpg

I filled that with 1 smaller bag of black beans for the bottom and 1 big bag of rice. Sorry, I didn't pay attention to exactly how much. Just fill it up enough so that rice isn't spilling out of it when you use it. I showed Mr. Stapleton this one and he said it was perfect for beginners and would even work just fine if it's all you used. Light weight, high reps is his philosophy.

I love it because it's so simple and clever and it's super duper cheap and accessible for the vast majority to make.

To use it, you place your hand over the bucket and slowly lower your hand down into the rice. wiggle your fingers back and forth in order to reach the bottom of the bucket. Though you will be using a lot of the muscles all the way up your arm, DON'T use the weight your arm or body to help push your hand down. Let it sink to the bottom with the weight of your hand only as you move your fingers and thumb.

When I use it, I sit or stand, but I will always have the bucket propped up on something so that I can have my arm and wrist to my side as straight as possible so that my arm isn't resting on or touching the sides of the bucket when I'm using it. For me when I'm sitting, this means setting the rebounder next to the chair (Note, we don't have any thick chairs like lazy boys. Just a glider and some thinner deck and dinning room chairs. I use the glider for this just fine. It's wooden arms don't get in the way very much.) and putting the bucket on that since this is the perfect height, then moving it all to the other side of the chair for the other arm.

A8HaIGq.jpg

Once you feel the bottom, check and see if the rice is up to at least the middle of your palm. If it isn't then fill the bucket with more rice. This is where you want it for a beginner. If your hand is too big or fingers are too long and the rice is spilling everywhere then upgrade to a bigger bucket.

Once the level is right, with your finger touching the bottom, swim your fingers till you feel a bean and try to grab it with your thumb and one of your fingers.

At first I was barely able to even open my hand at all. I could hardly even feel any beans, even when they where right there at the bottom. It took a lot for me to even fish one out during one 45 minute session. But I'm also doing this in-between practices and during recovery so you guys might fare better.

I've become addicted to this thing. If I'm sitting down watching a show, one of my hands are in the rice. I divide the time I'm spending watching something between both hands. I usually watch two episodes of something like Bosch so that's about 45 minutes per hand now at the very least.

I'm about to upgrade to a 5 gallon bucket myself as this seems pretty easy to me now. With that I could still adjust the difficulty by how far I stick in my hand. But I don't know how much of a difference it will actually make. I'll report back when I do it. For now, I've come up with a way to make this one I'm showing you harder on me and you guys can do it too. Every time I reach a bean now, I fish my hands back down to the bottom and then grab a handful and squeeze like I'm trying to grind the rice into dust.

So for me a session would look something like this.

Left or right hand, 45 minutes non stop, swim hand down till fingers touch bottom. Fish for bean. Place bean in bucket lid. Fish hand back down. Grab handful of rice and squeeze and grind as hard as you can till hand closes, while hand is at bottom of bucket. Touch bottom of bucket again and repeat.

Repeat for other hand.

I ramp it up a little further by starting with my pointer finger for grabbing the beans with my thumb and then using the next finger for the next bean till I reach my pinky, repeat till the end of the session.

I'm up to 14 beans per hand for that time.

One thing you're most likely going to immediately notice is how weak your opening strength is. I could close my hands alright and curl in my fingers but going the other direction was torture in the beginning. The next you are going to notice is how weak your fine motor muscles are for minor adjustments in different directions. This is one thing I love about this tool. It allows me to keep my fine, stabilizer, muscles trained in every direction so that I don't lose so much dexterity for fingerstyle guitar and anything else that would require it. If I only trained one direction like most do with grippers, I would over develop that muscle group, train and develop the fibers in one specific direction, and my smaller stabilizers wouldn't be able to work as efficiently when trying to move in different directions because they would have to fight against them so to speak. Developing my grip this way makes it so MUCH more of my muscle group is utilized and developed at the same time. I can absolutely feel a HUGE difference in my grip and overall hand strength and endurance since I started.

Anyway, hope you guys enjoy. If any of you try this please let me know how you like it!
Before I read this I thought you guys were carrying a bucket of rice around.

Last edited:
I've been away from this thread for far too long. Sorry bout that.

So today's practice was... hell.

I've never struggled so much through a session as I did today. So, last week we did something new. We strapped a band to Alex, (the 18 year old 340+lbs hulk with 20 inch SOLID biceps (We just measured them today...)...) and had him pull like that. I can't even put into words how crazy that was. He had the band wrapped around his hand while wrestling me, Mr. Stapleton on the other side pulling like crazy in the other direction towards the pinning side of the table and he still steamrolled me and my buddy over and over and over. It was like some giant wild animal was on the other side of the table. In fact in his own words, "I feel like I can pull and hit harder with the band putting pressure on my arm...".

Anyhow, that session took my arm and shoulder in so many new angles as he manipulated it like a pipe cleaner. If you remember, after the first sessions I ever did with them I started to feel a nerve shock in my elbow and wrist. After that had subsided I felt SO much stronger and had FAR better endurance in the motions I'd been doing... Fast forward to now... Last week during recover I felt a new shock in my shoulders that I'd never felt before and I'm pretty sure it was from that last practice. I could be doing something as simple as picking up a spoon and ZAP. Nerve shock from my shoulder into my elbow.

Today, I felt good coming in because the shock had just subsided. I pulled with Alex first... Felt ok... Then King of the table was next. Oh BOY.

Now, I need to explain something before I go any further. Alex, when I wrestle him, feels... squishy or corded. When I pull or hit in on him he gives at first, especially his fingers which I can take on a very good day, ever so slightly before he takes my arm and pins it like a redwood fell on top of it.

Mr. Stapleton though, feels... literally like a robot. I'm talking full on T800. S.O.L.I.D. When he sets up for real... I can't budge him an inch. It's incredible and something that even though I explain as best I can, you just can't understand unless you grip up with him. This becomes more meaningful the more you arm wrestle and you can comprehend exactly what it is you're feeling even better. It's literally like reading a book on that person. You just know. Which is why arm wrestlers become obsessed with, "Man, I just want to feel that guy" when we're talking about people we admire. (btw Tesseract Tesseract DunDunDunpachi DunDunDunpachi I'd love to feel you guys on the table some day.)

So, King of the table... First up was me against Alex... They wanted to do the biggest as the first King. It went smallest to largest in line. So I was first. (Hey, I said smallest not weakest...) Next my buddy then Mr. Stapleton. Alex easily took me and my buddy and since he was fresh he was able to pin Mr. Stapleton several times as he came around, not easily though, before Mr. Stapleton finally pinned him. Holy crap the difference between Alex and Mr. Stapleton was incredible like I said before. But also in endurance. Alex was huffing and puffing and sweating like crazy and Mr. Stapleton was barely breaking a sweat at this point. Just slamming through all of us. This went on for around 45 minutes or so before we switched to the other arm and it was much the same story there.

Problem was, my arms where killing me after the first 3 cycles of the right arm my shoulders where screaming at me which made me rely on my elbows too much and then they started screaming at me. Same for my left arm but a bit worse as it was really tight coming in and it had been lagging a bit behind my right elbow in terms of strength so it's been a bit more sore as it catches up.

Man. It took all of me. Literally all of my mental strength to tell my body to keep going. I knew it was just the nerve shock. I felt VERY strong if I could look past the pain and tell my arms to activate. After they activated I had some great battles. I even won some against my buddy. But as soon as I won and disengaged, the pain would come flooding back and I'd rest my head on the table for fear of passing out. I broke out the muscle rub and basically took a bath in it lol. Then I kept going. There are times where you can tell that people are impressed and proud even through the friendly joshing around. This was one of those times. I went to take a drink from a bottle of water and could seriously barely open the cap. Mr. Stapleton walks up and goes, that's how you know. That's how you know you're an arm wrestler. Once you get past all this new nerve shock, you'll feel invincible.

I went strong the whole 3 hours.

He's not wrong. I couldn't even open the door to leave his house earlier. But now I feel incredible. No nerve shock at all this time. Still sore, but it's the good kind that I love after a good workout.

Found out we have another big public practice this Saturday... Wish I'd known that before I went all in on todays practice. FUUUUUUG. Hopefully I'm good to go by then. Gonna just do super light weight active recovery bloodflow work if I do anything between now and then.

Time to chill and heal. Keep chasing the dream champions. Sometimes you have to dig deep.

teezzy

Banned
went ahead and cut my coffee down to one cup of gas station sludge a day, as opposed to drinking it all day long like a bad breathed mongoloid

also been taking sleeping pills at night

feeling much more energetic after work as a result. guess im relying on the caffeine less

back to my old kettlebell tricks and routine with some pushups thrown in

feels good as hell

notseqi

I've been away from this thread for far too long. Sorry bout that.

So today's practice was... hell.

I've never struggled so much through a session as I did today. So, last week we did something new. We strapped a band to Alex, (the 18 year old 340+lbs hulk with 20 inch SOLID biceps (We just measured them today...)...) and had him pull like that. I can't even put into words how crazy that was. He had the band wrapped around his hand while wrestling me, Mr. Stapleton on the other side pulling like crazy in the other direction towards the pinning side of the table and he still steamrolled me and my buddy over and over and over. It was like some giant wild animal was on the other side of the table. In fact in his own words, "I feel like I can pull and hit harder with the band putting pressure on my arm...".

Anyhow, that session took my arm and shoulder in so many new angles as he manipulated it like a pipe cleaner. If you remember, after the first sessions I ever did with them I started to feel a nerve shock in my elbow and wrist. After that had subsided I felt SO much stronger and had FAR better endurance in the motions I'd been doing... Fast forward to now... Last week during recover I felt a new shock in my shoulders that I'd never felt before and I'm pretty sure it was from that last practice. I could be doing something as simple as picking up a spoon and ZAP. Nerve shock from my shoulder into my elbow.

Today, I felt good coming in because the shock had just subsided. I pulled with Alex first... Felt ok... Then King of the table was next. Oh BOY.

Now, I need to explain something before I go any further. Alex, when I wrestle him, feels... squishy or corded. When I pull or hit in on him he gives at first, especially his fingers which I can take on a very good day, ever so slightly before he takes my arm and pins it like a redwood fell on top of it.

Mr. Stapleton though, feels... literally like a robot. I'm talking full on T800. S.O.L.I.D. When he sets up for real... I can't budge him an inch. It's incredible and something that even though I explain as best I can, you just can't understand unless you grip up with him. This becomes more meaningful the more you arm wrestle and you can comprehend exactly what it is you're feeling even better. It's literally like reading a book on that person. You just know. Which is why arm wrestlers become obsessed with, "Man, I just want to feel that guy" when we're talking about people we admire. (btw Tesseract Tesseract DunDunDunpachi DunDunDunpachi I'd love to feel you guys on the table some day.)

So, King of the table... First up was me against Alex... They wanted to do the biggest as the first King. It went smallest to largest in line. So I was first. (Hey, I said smallest not weakest...) Next my buddy then Mr. Stapleton. Alex easily took me and my buddy and since he was fresh he was able to pin Mr. Stapleton several times as he came around, not easily though, before Mr. Stapleton finally pinned him. Holy crap the difference between Alex and Mr. Stapleton was incredible like I said before. But also in endurance. Alex was huffing and puffing and sweating like crazy and Mr. Stapleton was barely breaking a sweat at this point. Just slamming through all of us. This went on for around 45 minutes or so before we switched to the other arm and it was much the same story there.

Problem was, my arms where killing me after the first 3 cycles of the right arm my shoulders where screaming at me which made me rely on my elbows too much and then they started screaming at me. Same for my left arm but a bit worse as it was really tight coming in and it had been lagging a bit behind my right elbow in terms of strength so it's been a bit more sore as it catches up.

Man. It took all of me. Literally all of my mental strength to tell my body to keep going. I knew it was just the nerve shock. I felt VERY strong if I could look past the pain and tell my arms to activate. After they activated I had some great battles. I even won some against my buddy. But as soon as I won and disengaged, the pain would come flooding back and I'd rest my head on the table for fear of passing out. I broke out the muscle rub and basically took a bath in it lol. Then I kept going. There are times where you can tell that people are impressed and proud even through the friendly joshing around. This was one of those times. I went to take a drink from a bottle of water and could seriously barely open the cap. Mr. Stapleton walks up and goes, that's how you know. That's how you know you're an arm wrestler. Once you get past all this new nerve shock, you'll feel invincible.

I went strong the whole 3 hours.

He's not wrong. I couldn't even open the door to leave his house earlier. But now I feel incredible. No nerve shock at all this time. Still sore, but it's the good kind that I love after a good workout.

Found out we have another big public practice this Saturday... Wish I'd known that before I went all in on todays practice. FUUUUUUG. Hopefully I'm good to go by then. Gonna just do super light weight active recovery bloodflow work if I do anything between now and then.

Time to chill and heal. Keep chasing the dream champions. Sometimes you have to dig deep.

You guys are B A N A N A S. I love it.

Feeling better than I thought I would today. Time for some bouncing knee raises on the rebounder, while I watch Dr. D, to get the blood flowing and inflammation out.

EDIT: Around an hour and thirty minutes of jogging knee raises done. Followed by a nice long cold shower. Still feeling amazing though my arms are still sore. Didn't intend to go that long on the raises... I didn't even notice it. Just got lost watching Doc and all of a sudden I realized I was still jogging. Hopefully I don't feel it too bad later.

Man, winter can't come soon enough. I just wanna cover myself in snow right now.

Last edited:

Dabaus

Banned
Can anyone recommend a good testosterone booster? I’m taking nugenix ultimate or whatever. It’s hard to tell if it’s making a difference or not. Like I feel a little stronger but I can’t tell if that’s the placebo effect making think I “should” be stronger or if it’s actually doing anything. Thanks!

Can anyone recommend a good testosterone booster? I’m taking nugenix ultimate or whatever. It’s hard to tell if it’s making a difference or not. Like I feel a little stronger but I can’t tell if that’s the placebo effect making think I “should” be stronger or if it’s actually doing anything. Thanks!
I'm not the person to ask about drugs as I stay away from them at all costs. However, if you're looking for a natural way to boost it... You could always try the Wim Hof Method. It's what I have done for years and years now and it's certainly had an overall very noticeable positive effect on my health.

Also, why do you think you need it?

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Dabaus Dabaus ashwaganda root

I also second the recommendation for Wim Hof cold training/breathing

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not the person to ask about drugs as I stay away from them at all costs. However, if you're looking for a natural way to boost it... You could always try the Wim Hof Method. It's what I have done for years and years now and it's certainly had an overall very noticeable positive effect on my health.

Also, why do you think you need it?

If I did this I'd become a woman.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Why not get some bloodwork done at your doctor to check your T levels?

Caio

Hi huys, who of you is using pre-workout and mass gainer ? I tried Komodo pump and pre-kaged for the pre-workout and none of these has satisfied me that much. With the pre-kaged, I felt a good pump but there was inside too much coffeine, really too much. With the Komodo, it's ok for the amount of coffeine, but less pump.

Who of you can recommend me the real Top 3 pre-workout, but a real one, 'cause in a review, on youtube this Komodo was in the top three, actually the winner of all, but I couldn't feel it, maybe it's just me, who knows.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Anyone have any info on using SARMS?

Ive been unable to train for 2.5 years due to injury and recovery from an operation so want to get my body back ASAP.

Have been reading about SARMS and thought it might be worth taking.
I don't know, but Coach Greg does. He's one of my favorite weightlifting guys, really down to earth and knows his stuff. He had a couple powerlifting world records at one point. I've watched dozens of his vids.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Start with bands man until you're light enough. Up to 3 sets of 100 lightweight reps or just till failure. Seriously. Also, here's a good progression.

Wow this is awesome. I am doing slightly leaning back in the door frame next step is to try a few Australian pull ups using chairs or when I finally get them some dip bars. Get good at those and go from there.

This video is excellent advise. Thank you for that.

Top Bottom