• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

[Five] new Deep Down screenshots

shinobi602

Sep 28, 2010
www.twitter.com
Dat 2094 New York

Thanks Dualshockers

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
May 9, 2009
Not new dude.

dualshockers is such a terrible site.

Pyrrhus

Mar 25, 2010
Amazing how much 2090s New York housing looks like 1930s Bauhaus prototypes.

Sulik2

Apr 17, 2012
They really are basically just copying the premise of AC aren't they? Hopefully they keep the story crazy fun and don't just get all stupid with it like AC3 did.

Nozem

May 24, 2013
The dungeon sections should be played with the Oculus Rift, and the modern day sections without. Would be an interesting switch.

Cheddahz

Banned
Aug 10, 2011
What Capcom didn't tell us is that we can buy apartments and have parties with real people in them!

Dennis

Banned
Jul 7, 2009
Wasn't this game about dragons and dungeons and such?

Looks good by the way. Would look even better with higher res and more AA though.

bob page

Oct 10, 2010
New York City
Looks really bad. Some of you guys need to turn off the blinders and just accept that this game doesn't look good right now.

This is really far away from being finished, stop complaining.

So are tons of other next-gen games we've seen, yet they don't look as half-assed as this. The art design isn't good, either.

PureGone

Banned
Aug 7, 2013
Looks really bad. Some of you guys need to turn off the blinders and just accept that this game doesn't look good right now.

So are tons of other next-gen games we've seen, yet they don't look as half-assed as this. The art design isn't good, either.

The only game as far out as this is TitanFall...

Now compare budgets.

Horp

Jun 22, 2013
Uppsala, Sweden

Ease up on the bump depth there on the dark wooden floor, fellas

It really looks like the grains go deep *sunglasses* down in the wood.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Apr 23, 2010
The apartment of a thousand different textures. Sending my inner hobbyist interior designing into some kind of vomit fit. ALL DIFFERENT WOOD GRAINS. GRANITE RIDGES. GLASS. METAL. CONCRETE. ALL THE THINGS. HUUURRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH.

Blinck

Dec 31, 2012
This honestly doesn't look next gen, it's just disapointing overall, not only technically but also art-direction wise - what's up with using so many types of wood on the floor of an apartment? Looks extremely confusing.
There seems to be a lack of shadows and the AO it's extremely blown out. The reflections on the floor seem to overlap the AO and also completely ignore the chair, which looks like it's just floating in there.

This is so far form the first demo they showed at Sony's PS4 reveal it's not even funny.