• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

flOw is FREE on PSN today only

Costanza

Banned
Nov 27, 2006
26,161
1
0
florida
Yep. Click the Make Believe banner when you launch the store.

edit: Apparently only for US and Canada. Otherwise you'll get an error.
 

LakeEarth

Member
Jun 7, 2004
29,981
1
0
Ontario
Goddamn it, I just went to visit my folks for the weekend :lol

Can you download something off of PSN through your computer like on XBL?
 

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Jul 22, 2009
24,134
1
0
29
GOD DAMNIT! Why don't I have my PS3 with me right now? ): Anyone want to sign into my account and have it stuck to my downloads?
 
D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
a server error has occurred (http status code: 403)

:(
 
D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
maybe it's just non-NA folk who are getting the error?
 

TurboLibre

Member
Jun 29, 2008
6,017
0
775
I've been so close to buying the game for months (waiting for a sale). This is much better. Thanks for the heads up.
 

Phenomic

Member
May 3, 2009
2,113
0
0
Man thank god I checked the boards before I decided to go to bed. This is really cool although I am curious as to why they decided to give it out randomly for free. Regardless, thanks to the OP.
 

noah111

Still Alive
Dec 16, 2008
15,277
0
1,080
I love how everyone is in this thread and the other one has 0 posts, despite it being first. :lol

This sucks for anyone who has recently bought it, excellent for anyone who hasn't.
 

Costanza

Banned
Nov 27, 2006
26,161
1
0
florida
Phenomic said:
Man thank god I checked the boards before I decided to go to bed. This is really cool although I am curious as to why they decided to give it out randomly for free. Regardless, thanks to the OP.
I think it's because Sony is trying to promote their "Make Believe" ad campaign.
 

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Jan 29, 2008
42,341
1
0
31
Florida
Costanza said:
I think it's because Sony is trying to promote their "Make Believe" ad campaign.
I guess thats one way to do it. Why spend an extra Million when they can just have 100,000 download a $10 game.
 

Cruzader

Banned
Jul 23, 2007
5,894
0
0
Somewhere...
Sentry said:
I love how everyone is in this thread and the other one has 0 posts, despite it being first. :lol

This sucks for anyone who has recently bought it, excellent for anyone who hasn't.
Yea thanx asshats :p