• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

flOw is FREE on PSN today only

Costanza

Banned
Yep. Click the Make Believe banner when you launch the store.

edit: Apparently only for US and Canada. Otherwise you'll get an error.

LakeEarth

Goddamn it, I just went to visit my folks for the weekend :lol

Can you download something off of PSN through your computer like on XBL?

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
GOD DAMNIT! Why don't I have my PS3 with me right now? ): Anyone want to sign into my account and have it stuck to my downloads?

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
a server error has occurred (http status code: 403)

:(

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
maybe it's just non-NA folk who are getting the error?

WOW. Awesome. I got the PSP version, but I was always suspicious that the PS3 version was superior, if only for controlling and graphical reasons.

Fucking awesome.

Phenomic

Man thank god I checked the boards before I decided to go to bed. This is really cool although I am curious as to why they decided to give it out randomly for free. Regardless, thanks to the OP.

noah111

Still Alive
I love how everyone is in this thread and the other one has 0 posts, despite it being first. :lol

This sucks for anyone who has recently bought it, excellent for anyone who hasn't.

Costanza

Banned
Phenomic said:
Man thank god I checked the boards before I decided to go to bed. This is really cool although I am curious as to why they decided to give it out randomly for free. Regardless, thanks to the OP.
I think it's because Sony is trying to promote their "Make Believe" ad campaign.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Costanza said:
I think it's because Sony is trying to promote their "Make Believe" ad campaign.
I guess thats one way to do it. Why spend an extra Million when they can just have 100,000 download a $10 game.

Cruzader

Banned
Sentry said:
I love how everyone is in this thread and the other one has 0 posts, despite it being first. :lol

This sucks for anyone who has recently bought it, excellent for anyone who hasn't.
Yea thanx asshats :p

Top Bottom