• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Flynn to plead guilty to one weak charge

So Flynn looks to be singing on two broad areas
One is trump Russia sanctions quid pro quo
The other is kushner and West Bank settlements
(And by virtue of pence being around for all this too, pence)

It’s a disaster for trump there isn’t any doubt.

Crazy maga reaction: it’s 4d chess
Un-evolved maga reaction: look Flynn is pleading to a tiny slap on the wrist charge it’s all fine.
More evolved maga reaction: look it’s just transition time what’s wrong with dealing with foreign powers.
Smart maga reaction: remain mostly quiet and avoid any predictions.

Zimbardo

His base is happy because they're collectively dumber than a fucking cinder block, as you're clearly demonstrating.

Please let everyone know what he's "accomplished" thus far. We'll wait.

oh testy testy aren't we?

but a few off the top of my head:

out of TPP.
illegal immigration way down.
stock market record highs.
travel ban in place with terror prone countries.
Neil Gorsuch to the supreme court (hopefully Trump gets to fill another seat)
putting the hurt on ISIS.
unemployment rate @ 16 year low.
renegotiating nafta.
approved Keystone pipeline ...good for Canada, good for the US.

tax will get done ...healthcare might still get done, too. no worries. the wall might still get done ...there's still time to do these things, its only year one. MAGA!

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?

out of TPP.
renegotiating nafta.

tax will get done ...healthcare might still get done, too. no worries. the wall might still get done ...there's still time to do these things, its only year one. MAGA!

Several of those are more attributable to Obama's administration especially anything relating to the economy. We won't see that effects of Trump's economic policies for several years to come much like it took Obama several years to course correct the mess Bush left him.

out of TPP.
renegotiating nafta.

Hahaha, this is gold. Trump is an utter garbage fire. The whole world considers America with him in that position as a laughing stock.

Listen to him speak, he is an imbecile.

Dev1lXYZ

Trump is a HELL of a lot better than Obama is was or ever will be. Europe is the real dumpster fire. Thank God the UK exited the horrid EU. It's going to be too late once the rest of those stupid European sheep wake up and find out they have lost their cultural identities and the Turks get to call the shots. We don't have 'no go zones' here in the USA. MAGA!

HStallion

Trump is a HELL of a lot better than Obama is was or ever will be. Europe is the real dumpster fire. Thank God the UK exited the horrid EU. It's going to be too late once the rest of those stupid European sheep wake up and find out they have lost their cultural identities and the Turks get to call the shots. We don't have 'no go zones' here in the USA. MAGA!

Yeah Obama could never shoot himself in the foot like Trump does.

Dev1lXYZ

I used to be a sometimes poster here for many years and was one of the people banned by that pedophile moderator (who we have all heard so much about) for getting the best of him in an argument and winning. I'm glad that people can have different opinions and not get banned for it anymore.

Oh man this thread is delivering - more comedy gold!!!!

HStallion

I used to be a sometimes poster here for many years and was one of the people banned by that pedophile moderator (who we have all heard so much about) for getting the best of him in an argument and winning. I'm glad that people can have different opinions and not get banned for it anymore.

This has what exactly to do with the thread?

Dev1lXYZ

This has what exactly to do with the thread?

That people can actually DEBATE issues and argue points. The mods on this site were SJW Antifa Commies. They can go have their police state and we can have the FREEDOM TO EXPRESS OPINIONS AGAIN.

That people can actually DEBATE issues and argue points. The mods on this site were SJW Antifa Commies. They can go have their police state and we can have the FREEDOM TO EXPRESS OPINIONS AGAIN.
You mean idiots like you can spout out all the bullshit that you eat from Trump's ass.

HStallion

Obama doesn't know how to shoot! Maybe he would have been a more effective President if he did.

Well shooting yourself in the foot is certainly something no other president has done with such incredible accuracy as Trump has. Future politicians best learn from the master if they too want to go places.

HStallion

I think you forget to use cuck and libtards in there

And again what does any of that have to do with the topic?

Manus

We all knew this day was coming. It's a process crime. Their's still no actual proof of collusion.

If I'm not mistaken was the conversation they had about Russia after Trump already was elected?

Dev1lXYZ

You mean idiots like you can spout out all the bullshit that you eat from Trump's ass.

Save your juvenile comments for someone else. They don't work on me. I'm sorry you don't appreciate freedom of speech. It's in our 1st Amendment of the Constitution here in the USA.

Dev1lXYZ

As long as Flynn isn't charged with espionage, which is not what he admitted guilt to- this is basically a 'nothingburger'.

Euphor!a

Banned
As long as Flynn isn't charged with espionage, which is not what he admitted guilt to- this is basically a 'nothingburger'.

Someone doesn't understand how this works. I know thinking is tough for your type, but keep at it, you might get there someday. But probably not.

ahh.gif

HStallion

Aren't you supposed to blame this on Obama and ask why Hillary isn't being investigated as well?

Piggus

Where did all you alt-right shitstains come from, and why are you such sniveling cowards?

"Muh cultural identity waaaaaahhhhh"

Fucking hell lol. Such a bunch of whiny little babies.

BibiMaghoo

Given the posts you made above, I feel like even if he had pleaded guilty to espionage, murder, theft and the assault of Robert Mueller's wife, you would still call it a 'nothingburger'.

But maybe that is just me.

Dev1lXYZ

Aren't you supposed to blame this on Obama and ask why Hillary isn't being investigated as well?

No, Bush was the worst president in my lifetime and left one huge mess to be cleaned up. Where Obama went wrong was allowing the party to dictate his policies and cabinet. He should have split the party if need be to get it done. Hillary destroyed a stable Libya and help to strengthen and give rise to ISIS.

HStallion

No, Bush was the worst president in my lifetime and left one huge mess to be cleaned up. Where Obama went wrong was allowing the party to dictate his policies and cabinet. He should have split the party if need be to get it done. Hillary destroyed a stable Libya and help to strengthen and give rise to ISIS.

So... I was right?

Euphor!a

Banned

Your lifetime... which would be how long exactly?

Piggus

out of TPP.
renegotiating nafta.

out of TPP. - This was going to happen regardless of Trump
illegal immigration way down. - Destroying families tends to do that
stock market record highs. - Thanks Obama
travel ban in place with terror prone countries. - We get it, you're a pussy who's scared of Muslims. There have been no terror attacks on American soil from people from these countries in the last 40+ years. But Saudi Arabia is all good, right? You're more likely to be killed by your own furniture, dumbass. But by all means, let's help push more people towards extremism for no reason other than to appease Trump's braindead dickhole supporters.
Neil Gorsuch to the supreme court (hopefully Trump gets to fill another seat) - I bet you're salivating at the thought of women and the LGBT community having fewer rights than everyone else.
putting the hurt on ISIS - The strategy against ISIS hasn't really changed since what Obama was doing was already working.
unemployment rate @ 16 year low. - Thanks again, Obama
renegotiating nafta. - This isn't even remotely close to being finalized
approved Keystone pipeline ...good for Canada, good for the US. - That's right, shitting all over our national parks and the environment when there are numerous job-creating energy alternatives is awesome! Not.

Dev1lXYZ

Your lifetime... which would be how long exactly?

1976. I have seen more than a few presidents serve. I saw a really nice peanut farmer named Jimmy Carter, who got upstaged by Reagan. I saw Reagan at his height and his diminished second term. I heard 'Read my lips- no new taxes' and then taxes went up with Bush. I saw a young charismatic Bill Clinton have a great first term and a second one diminished by scandal. I saw GW Bush be a puppet for KBR and got us into 2 quagmire wars over a man that dwelled in caves and was protected by the ISI. His terms were destruction and war which boosted his polls and filled his pockets. Finally, another young charismatic man named Barack Obama that promised to bring the country together but only divided it more than ever and was too inexperienced to take control and let his party ruin his legacy. His poor decisions were responsible for Trump's rise.

Zimbardo

Where did all you alt-right shitstains come from, and why are you such sniveling cowards?

"Muh cultural identity waaaaaahhhhh"

Fucking hell lol. Such a bunch of whiny little babies.

hmmm ...seems like you're the one whining here bub.

but i guess that goes part and parcel with the leftists ...they love to whine and cry if they don't get their way all the time. which is part of the reason why the left is absolutely disgusting these days.

Euphor!a

Banned
1976. I have seen more than a few presidents serve. I saw a really nice peanut farmer named Jimmy Carter, who got upstaged by Reagan. I saw Reagan at his height and his diminished second term. I heard 'Read my lips- no new taxes' and then taxes went up with Bush. I saw a young charismatic Bill Clinton have a great first term and a second one diminished by scandal. I saw GW Bush be a puppet for KBR and got us into 2 quagmire wars over a man that dwelled in caves and was protected by the ISI. His terms were destruction and war which boosted his polls and filled his pockets. Finally, another young charismatic man named Barack Obama that promised to bring the country together but only divided it more than ever and was too inexperienced to take control and let his party ruin his legacy. His poor decisions were responsible for Trump's rise.

Man, 40+ years old and you are still an ignorant piece of shit, lol

Sorry bro.

Piggus

hmmm ...seems like you're the one whining here bub.

but i guess that goes part in parcel with the leftists ...they love to whine and cry if they don't get their way all the time. which is part of the reason why the left is absolutely disgusting these days.

Me calling out some dumb racist piece of shit has nothing to do with me not getting what I want. You call the left disgusting because we push back against those who wish to hinder others' basic rights, while your sexual predator of a president supports a homophobic pedophile who tried to fuck a 14 year old.

Zimbardo

Me calling out some dumb racist piece of shit has nothing to do with me not getting what I want. You call the left disgusting because we push back against those who wish to hinder others' basic rights, while your sexual predator of a president supports a homophobic pedophile who tried to fuck a 14 year old.

you must be a real joy to be around.

toxic just like your party.

HStallion

Trump not tweeting about this and having his events with reporters canceled says a lot about this turn if events.

Buckaroo

Banned
So, what's gonna happen when the Flynn story ends up as another 'nothingburger' and the president doesn't get impeached?

Piggus

So, what's gonna happen when the Flynn story ends up as another 'nothingburger' and the president doesn't get impeached?

The better question to ask yourself is, "What's gonna happen if I do some actual research into this and think critically about it?"

Do that, and you'll realize right away that this isn't a "nothingburger."

Zimbardo

Says the guy rooting for the party of normalized pedophilia, racism, homophobia, and all other manners of hypocritical behavior and pants-pissing cowardice.

how's Anthony Weiner doing these days?

oh right, he's IN JAIL because he's a disgusting pig who sends dick pics to under aged girls with his own child in the photos.

and that's just one example. the dems are a bunch of sickos.

Top Bottom