• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Flynn to plead guilty to one weak charge

WaterAstro

I saw that Trump literally tweeted about how he know about Flynn before he fired Comey, so it's kinda like he admitted to obstruction of justice.

daniell

I saw that Trump literally tweeted about how he know about Flynn before he fired Comey, so it's kinda like he admitted to obstruction of justice.

and then you actually realize that flynn was trying to cover up something that was entirely legal and the actual cover up/lying to the fbi and to the white house was the reason he got kicked out by trump and got into trouble with the fbi.
You wont mention those facts because it turns this thing again like most of the other shit into a "nothingburger" soo hard that most of the msm looks pretty stupid just one day after for calling this "watergate, 9/11"and then having to backtrack or fire their people like the biased liars they are.

theaface

and then you actually realize that flynn was trying to cover up something that was entirely legal and the actual cover up/lying to the fbi and to the white house was the reason he got kicked out by trump and got into trouble with the fbi.
You wont mention those facts because it turns this thing again like most of the other shit into a "nothingburger" soo hard that most of the msm looks pretty stupid just one day after for calling this "watergate, 9/11"and then having to backtrack or fire their people like the biased liars they are.

Msm? Shouldn’t you use their full title; The Failing, Fake News MSM?

Christ, what a shitshow this place has become. I’ve moved on already but browse from time to time and I genuinely feel bad for those that decided to stay and have to wade through drivel posts like the above. It’s unreal.

Is The_Donald not good enough for you lot as your own bespoke little cesspool of the internet? Gotta go everywhere to lambast the (((MSM))) and praise your fat, corrupt, racist, idiot, thin-skinned, sex-offending “God Emperor” right?

Fuck knows why people like you love to shill for Trump, a mentally unwell and revolting old crook who couldn’t give a single shit about you or anyone else on the planet who wasn’t Donald Trump, even if they were wealthy, white and male.

Merry Christmas. Enjoy roasting your marshmallows by the dumpster fire.

Mr_Black

They all think their millionaires like Trump too and are cheering the tax bill on -trumps first major legislative policy- as some kind of boon to the "forgotten men and women".

Such a massive caste of rubes. This is what happens when you have a 7 year old reading age and can't separate news from propaganda.

Dev1lXYZ

Christ, what a shitshow this place has become. I’ve moved on already but browse from time to time and I genuinely feel bad for those that decided to stay and have to wade through drivel posts like the above. It’s unreal.

Is The_Donald not good enough for you lot as your own bespoke little cesspool of the internet? Gotta go everywhere to lambast the (((MSM))) and praise your fat, corrupt, racist, idiot, thin-skinned, sex-offending “God Emperor” right?

Fuck knows why people like you love to shill for Trump, a mentally unwell and revolting old crook who couldn’t give a single shit about you or anyone else on the planet who wasn’t Donald Trump, even if they were wealthy, white and male.

I believe that there is an active movement by members of the ‘Resetera’ forum to destroy what is left of this one. That little trick didn’t work nearly as well as was intended and there is a continuing movement against this forum. This forum has free speech now. Go back to your little Cuba. Posters like you are akin to the KGB or ‘Secret Police’ of a dictatorship. Guess what sweetheart? This little dictatorship fell! Go back and join the SJW, Antifa, Communist, Facist, Closet Racist and other garbage left over from the dregs of the internet. We are free here. FREE. Let Freedom ring!

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I believe that there is an active movement by members of the ‘Resetera' forum to destroy what is left of this one. That little trick didn't work nearly as well as was intended and there is a continuing movement against this forum. This forum has free speech now. Go back to your little Cuba. Posters like you are akin to the KGB or ‘Secret Police' of a dictatorship. Guess what sweetheart? This little dictatorship fell! Go back and join the SJW, Antifa, Communist, Facist, Closet Racist and other garbage left over from the dregs of the internet. We are free here. FREE. Let Freedom ring!

Good lord this is some conspiracy theory bull shit if I ever saw it. Why not reference a few more loaded terms in there like atheist and Muslim just to make you cover the entire spectrum of scary peoples that are invading GAF to tear it down. Maybe Obama is secretly leading the charge while Hillary laughs?

PJV3

Lol.

Free speech and 99% fewer people talking and most of the minority groups gone.

Some of you are beyond pathetic.

Dev1lXYZ

SJW, Antifa, Communist, Fascist, Closet Racist... I think you forgot a few in there. Also when in doubt just jump onto the conspiracy theory train, eh?

It’s the truth. Here is another little saying that is also true. The left eats itself. I see you already have a bib on.

theaface

Facist, Communist AND Antifa, all at once? SJW AND racist?

There is no ceiling on tin-foil hat stupidity, evidently.

HStallion

It's the truth. Here is another little saying that is also true. The left eats itself. I see you already have a bib on.

I thought it was amusing that you just started listing every easy boogieman group possible as all working together, even diametrically opposed and historical opposites, to bring down GAF? Maybe you should have included Freddy Krueger and Jason Vorhees in there.

Dev1lXYZ

I thought it was amusing that you just started listing every easy boogieman group possible as all working together, even diametrically opposed and historical opposites, to bring down GAF? Maybe you should have included Freddy Krueger and Jason Vorhees in there.

There were active threads on this very forum with active ANTIFA recruiting going on. ANTIFA, designated as a terrorist organization in many states, is actually a Communist group that follows the doctrine of the overthrow of Capitalist governments by using violence and any means necessary. It was horrible because there are a lot of young influential minds that are brought to this forum because of video games. I am positive it was reported to the FBI.

On another note, to keep things on track, a member of Mueller’s team was fired for anti-Trump tweets. The whole investigation is in jeopardy because of it. Clinton Email Scandal, Russian Collusion investigations may greatly be changed because of it. The ABC reporter that broke the story regarding the Flynn scandal is now on unpaid leave because he basically lied about it. Bad sources, ha. Fake news is what it is. Notice how everyone in the media that was anti-Trump is now being brought down? Scandal after scandal.

One, Two, Freddy’s coming for you.

Damerman

There were active threads on this very forum with active ANTIFA recruiting going on. ANTIFA, designated as a terrorist organization in many states, is actually a Communist group that follows the doctrine of the overthrow of Capitalist governments by using violence and any means necessary. It was horrible because there are a lot of young influential minds that are brought to this forum because of video games. I am positive it was reported to the FBI.

On another note, to keep things on track, a member of Mueller’s team was fired for anti-Trump tweets. The whole investigation is in jeopardy because of it. Clinton Email Scandal, Russian Collusion investigations may greatly be changed because of it. The ABC reporter that broke the story regarding the Flynn scandal is now on unpaid leave because he basically lied about it. Bad sources, ha. Fake news is what it is. Notice how everyone in the media that was anti-Trump is now being brought down? Scandal after scandal.

One, Two, Freddy’s coming for you.
yo are u alright?

Dev1lXYZ

It's been clear from the start Mueller's entire team is on a witch hunt. It's become more clear since then that they are actually trying to cover up Democrat crimes from the last administration. This agent wasn't fired for having anti-Trump views, he was fired for letting anyone find out about them.

This needs to end. The fact they charged Flynn for lying about something that was 100% legal and happened after the election is all the proof we need that they have nothing. It's time to end the wasteful distraction and let the President carry out his agenda that the American people voted him in to accomplish.

HStallion

It's been clear from the start Mueller's entire team is on a witch hunt. It's become more clear since then that they are actually trying to cover up Democrat crimes from the last administration. This agent wasn't fired for having anti-Trump views, he was fired for letting anyone find out about them.

This needs to end. The fact they charged Flynn for lying about something that was 100% legal and happened after the election is all the proof we need that they have nothing. It's time to end the wasteful distraction and let the President carry out his agenda that the American people voted him in to accomplish.

You don't seem to get that this is all they gave him for a reason. Mueller isn't some nobody with no experience at this. He turned mobsters wives against their husbands, he took down some of the most entrenched long time successful mobsters out there. He gave Flynn that charge because he got everything he could have wanted from him and gave him a deal to reflect that.

Also watch out, SJW Antifa Commie Nazis are sneaking up behind you!

MazeHaze

Banned

Man, I bet your dad is so proud of you for pwning all the libcucks on GAF.

What does it feel like to floss your teeth with the old white butt-hole hairs of one of the stupidest blowhards to ever live? Can you taste his delusional narcissism in every drop of his KFC gravy semen that lands on your desperate darting little tongue, as you slurp it up and scream "MORE!!!!! Please sir, I've been such a GOOD BOY! #MAGA"

PJV3

yo are u alright?

It's weird, a journalist has been suspended, an FBI agent has been reassigned and this is somehow worse than the growing list of Trumpers in legal shit and giving Mueller whatever he wants.

MAGA indeed.

Dev1lXYZ

Man, I bet your dad is so proud of you for pwning all the libcucks on GAF.

What does it feel like to floss your teeth with the old white butt-hole hairs of one of the stupidest blowhards to ever live? Can you taste his delusional narcissism in every drop of his KFC gravy semen that lands on your desperate darting little tongue, as you slurp it up and scream "MORE!!!!! Please sir, I've been such a GOOD BOY! #MAGA"

You are right about me pwning many people, but the rest of your delusional fantasy and colorful metaphor is being drawn from the same sad well that many others have already drawn from. Using insults which include homosexual acts only reveal your anti-gay bias.

Dev1lXYZ

It's weird, a journalist has been suspended, an FBI agent has been reassigned and this is somehow worse than the growing list of Trumpers in legal shit and giving Mueller whatever he wants.

MAGA indeed.

Pinning all of your hopes on Bobby Mueller uncovering anything significant is misguided. He doesn’t have anything that will lead to any actions against Trump or his family. You are investing your hopes into hyperbole and fantasy fed to you by the media, who are almost weekly tripping over themselves to avoid lawsuits because of their poor journalism. Fools like yourself keep lapping it up though. By all means keep them in business!

PJV3

Pinning all of your hopes on Bobby Mueller uncovering anything significant is misguided. He doesn’t have anything that will lead to any actions against Trump or his family. You are investing your hopes into hyperbole and fantasy fed to you by the media, who are almost weekly tripping over themselves to avoid lawsuits because of their poor journalism. Fools like yourself keep lapping it up though. By all means keep them in business!

He will find something or he won't, I know as much as anyone else outside the investigation, you on the other hand sound like a member of a cult. That is if you're not on an elaborate wind up of some description.

This Dev dude has only been a member for 3 months and this is the only thread he's posted in. Guy is probably being paid to post his nonsense.

The snowflake has been agitated.

Dev1lXYZ

This Dev dude has only been a member for 3 months and this is the only thread he's posted in. Guy is probably being paid to post his nonsense.

I got tired of the echo chamber. I was banned by a former druggie pedophile mod a year ago or more. I waited until he got caught, banned and about 6 months afterward this place imploded. This place now has an opportunity to become a forum where issues can be debated. There are always two sides to be argued. So far, I have been verbally assaulted many times and yet I persist. I fight for that freedom. Learn to appreciate other people’s opinions. You may learn something.

rokkerkory

Hahahaha lying to feds is legal folks! Thanks for the morning laughter.

I believe that there is an active movement by members of the ‘Resetera’ forum to destroy what is left of this one. That little trick didn’t work nearly as well as was intended and there is a continuing movement against this forum. This forum has free speech now. Go back to your little Cuba. Posters like you are akin to the KGB or ‘Secret Police’ of a dictatorship. Guess what sweetheart? This little dictatorship fell! Go back and join the SJW, Antifa, Communist, Facist, Closet Racist and other garbage left over from the dregs of the internet. We are free here. FREE. Let Freedom ring!

what the fuck ?

I got tired of the echo chamber. I was banned by a former druggie pedophile mod a year ago or more. I waited until he got caught, banned and about 6 months afterward this place imploded. This place now has an opportunity to become a forum where issues can be debated. There are always two sides to be argued. So far, I have been verbally assaulted many times and yet I persist. I fight for that freedom. Learn to appreciate other people’s opinions. You may learn something.

No way! You were banned?!? Wow!?! I just can’t fathom YOU being banned. Your insights are always so.......enlightening! I’m glad your fighting for our “freedom” though. Without you we’d be lost! I can’t wait till you lose your jr status to see all the amazing threads you will create! I’m guessing it will have to do with “killary” “[[[[deep state]]]]” “libtards and snowflakes”

On another note, to keep things on track, a member of Mueller's team was fired for anti-Trump tweets. The whole investigation is in jeopardy because of it. Clinton Email Scandal, Russian Collusion investigations may greatly be changed because of it. The ABC reporter that broke the story regarding the Flynn scandal is now on unpaid leave because he basically lied about it. Bad sources, ha. Fake news is what it is. Notice how everyone in the media that was anti-Trump is now being brought down? Scandal after scandal.

One, Two, Freddy's coming for you.

You know since you took the time to educate us on what racism is by posting a dictionary definition, maybe you should heed your own advice now and look up the following terms:

communism
antifa
political left
social justice
fascism

You can even post their definitions here to school us, since you seem to be an expert.

pompidu

You are right about me pwning many people, but the rest of your delusional fantasy and colorful metaphor is being drawn from the same sad well that many others have already drawn from. Using insults which include homosexual acts only reveal your anti-gay bias.

If this place wants to stay relevant, garbage like this needs to be shown the door.

BS, you're not looking for a debate. You're looking to regurgitate right-wing talking points straight out of Fox News and Breitbart. Republicans have control of all three branches of government, if there were any crimes of the previous administration they could have started up a formal investigation months ago. You're only looking to cast doubt on the Mueller investigation because you know its credible.

GAMEPROFF

Banned

You are an pathetic looser.

theaface

This thread is a walking, talking alt-right parody.

SJWs, Commies, Antifa, Facists, Libtards, Cucks, Snowflakes, Fake News, Conspiracy, the ‘MSM’, Killary, Paedophiles, MAGA, Obama... it’s got it all. Good for a sensible chuckle, if not a lot else.

That whoever is left running this site has allowed in to trundle on for a full two days is something. I can’t imagine the moderators are inundated with urgent business in other threads. Either there simply isn’t anyone to do the moderating, or those that are around don’t care; whichever it is is not a good look.

This thread is a walking, talking alt-right parody.

SJWs, Commies, Antifa, Facists, Libtards, Cucks, Snowflakes, Fake News, Conspiracy, the ‘MSM’, Killary, Paedophiles, MAGA, Obama... it’s got it all. Good for a sensible chuckle, if not a lot else.

That whoever is left running this site has allowed in to trundle on for a full two days is something. I can’t imagine the moderators are inundated with urgent business in other threads. Either there simply isn’t anyone to do the moderating, or those that are around don’t care; whichever it is is not a good look.

Presumably there's just no one moderating (see Evilore's comment in the latest locked thread).

That's why you see a bunch of trashbag posters spewing the same garbage in every thread and only the most egregious shit gets punished (like the trump idiot spamming an entire page with 'retard' in this thread).

Hopefully soon enough the new mod team will take out the trash and the trolls will fuck off back to r/the_donald and voat.

pompidu

Sick burn bro.

I’m a lunatic because Trump has a legislative win lol

No you're not a lunatic because of a Trump thread. You're a lunatic because you came to the defense of someone writing out stupid shit like 'Let Freedom Ring' for the sole reason of shiting up threads. The Trump thread just shows that people like you stick together.

nemoral

Banned
I got tired of the echo chamber. I was banned by a former druggie pedophile mod a year ago or more.

amir0x hadn't been a mod for over four years. You've been angry about being banned from a video game forum for more than four years now? How fucking sad are you?

Pomerlaw

The snowflake has been agitated.

hahaha!

I think they just want to believe Trump is not like other politicians.

Except he is way worse. He never, ever, cared for anyone else than himself.

Add to this he is starting to be senile. Seriously, dementia is not a funny subject, I'm dead serious about this. He is a danger to the world.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Hilarious seeing the people from the side that repeatedly attempted and failed to nail Hillary for things that their own investigations came up with nothing for, to the point where it just became a show for their base, call the Mueller investigations a "witch hunt". It's astonishing the amount of denial, mental gymnastics and cognitive dissonance Republicans will put themselves through to convince themselves that their party isn't entirely bankrupt of principles, morals, ethics and concern for doing anything positive for the wellbeing of the country. The president your party elected is a serial lying, scandal-ridden, self-serving, Russian dictator-loving piece of shit. Accept it and grow the fuck up.

rokkerkory

Hilarious seeing the people from the side that repeatedly attempted and failed to nail Hillary for things that their own investigations came up with nothing for, to the point where it just became a show for their base, call the Mueller investigations a "witch hunt". It's astonishing the amount of denial, mental gymnastics and cognitive dissonance Republicans will put themselves through to convince themselves that their party isn't entirely bankrupt of principles, morals, ethics and concern for doing anything positive for the wellbeing of the country. The president your party elected is a serial lying, scandal-ridden, self-serving, Russian dictator-loving piece of shit. Accept it and grow the fuck up.

And yet Mueller has turned in 4 indictments and 2 felonies already and he is just getting started.

Lock him up!

Dev1lXYZ

BS, you're not looking for a debate. You're looking to regurgitate right-wing talking points straight out of Fox News and Breitbart. Republicans have control of all three branches of government, if there were any crimes of the previous administration they could have started up a formal investigation months ago. You're only looking to cast doubt on the Mueller investigation because you know its credible.

I am not a Republican. Not a Democrat either. I vote for who will lead the country how I want it to be. If we were in the 1980’s/90’s I’d be a Moderate Democrat. I want a booming economy, and no wars. Trump is no Republican. That’s why the party hates him. Do I want lower taxes? Definitely. Do I want no wars? Definitely. How do I stand on DACA? I want those kids to be granted amnesty. They are Americans to me. They had zero control over what happened to them as children. I want control on immigration. I want assimilation into our society and culture. So do I want a wall? Definitely. Mexico is a mess. We need to help them against the cartels more than we are currently. The countries in our area of influence should all be rich and flourishing with jobs and growth. Do I want inexpensive healthcare? Yes, but at the same or better quality. Free healthcare just won’t happen. Trump is doing all of these things but identity politics and misrepresentation in the media are impeding him.

Dev1lXYZ

amir0x hadn't been a mod for over four years. You've been angry about being banned from a video game forum for more than four years now? How fucking sad are you?

So you want the ‘thought police’? That’s not this forum any longer. I apologize if you are offended by my posts. The owner of this forum has hopefully seen how the previous system and over zealousness of previous mods ruined what was once a good place for all to express their thoughts and ideas. It bit him in the ass.

Top Bottom