• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Footage of The Order 1886 wasn't ready for VGX

:(

gWHAtOY.png

"@geoffkeighley: @Aussie_Legend We were hoping to show you The Order but the footage isn't ready."

What a joke.

Also:

tumblr_mxeimcHMF01s63ovdo1_1280.jpg

L~A

Second game not ready for the show heh? At this rate the 3 hours will be too much... I mean, you can have an entire hour dedicated to Cranky Kong, now can you? :p

But overall, it's good NOT to show your stuff if isn't ready. Rushing, even for trailer/footage, is really counter-productive, and can even be hurtful.

This is unfortunate, but I kinda have to wonder if this is just a little hype building game. Seems very odd to announce something like this openly.

No!

Damn it I was super psyched to see The Order finally.
The game is meant to be out in less than a year and we've seen no gameplay. Maybe we won't get a look at it until the spring now.

Coiote

This game will be rushed/short or slipped to 2015. I hope it slips, better a game worthy of the RaD at dawn than a game that underwhelms.

This is unfortunate, but I kinda have to wonder if this is just a little hype building game. Seems very odd to announce something like this openly.
Eh, he's been saying a number of games they asked to show but were turned down for a few days now on Twitter.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
The Order is officially off the hype list!

I can only marvel at their texture and model system so much. Show us the damn game.

Ah man. Id think at least Sony would of made a response already about this though. Suprised they arent announcing what they are showing at the VGX.

Hoo-doo

Banned
Slightly disappointing, but i'm fine with this. If your game isn't ready for primetime, then it's not ready.
I personally wasn't expecting any big gameplay blowout. They have shown nothing so far.

It's better than just release another trailer filld with prerendered footage and call it a day.

Grillex

Banned
Might get a ps4 for this game, but I'm going to be cautiously optimistic. KZ:SF looks great but people I trust hates it. Same could happen with this game.

This is anecdotal, but anyone else notice a trend in PS games maybe focusing too much on eye candy than gameplay? It's like every game is about chasing that orca/lens flares from sonic adventures.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
E3: "We're not ready either!"

WHEN, RAD?!

I have a feeling that this game is gonna get delayed at some point.

More chances for HL3 anyway!
Bound for disappointment.
This show is getting worse all the time. I pray that they don't change the show anymore.

Cliffy B's game is taking the slot now IIRC.

Nope. He said it "Nevermind it's not ready".

Bollocks

Juliet's 8½ Spirits;92648176 said:
6 months and there isnt any footage ready to show??? Either they're really behind in the development or the game is looking like shit right now.

Or the world isn't ready yet

Juliet's 8½ Spirits;92648176 said:
6 months and there isnt any footage ready to show??? Either they're really behind in the development or the game is looking like shit right now.
Where did you get 6 months from?

Top Bottom