• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT3| Two-sided triangles

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you talk like it's an absurd opinion on my part. It's not.

ibh6TCXvFRwyuz.png

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Come on Fry, look at the chances he missed against Madrid, and I saw him do it quite a bit last year. Don't rate him at all.

It's like Darren Bent, he puts them away but I'd rather someone who scored less and contributed more to general play, such as someone like Vucinic than Gomez. I always feel like we've wasted a place when Chicha starts.
Let him go then.

Fry

I meant in terms of silly opinions

Gomez is good? If you don't think he's good, you have problems
Ibra better than Villa? Yes
Radiohead are shit? not shit, massively overrated
Is really Felipe Melo? I'm not this JT, fuck you Yurt

THIS WON'T DO

Clegg

I can see the appeal of Ibra. He's tall and strong and can produce moments or pure brilliance. He's scored goals for whoever he's played for too.

However, he doesn't always perform in the big games and he has a poor attitude. Villa has excelled at every level of competition. Thats why I rate him higher.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Congrats. :) Colombia's a fun team to watch. Glad to see they finally have the coach they deserve.

What's the age average of Uruguay's squad? This is basically the same team Tabárez has been playing with since 2007.

thanks man. I didn't even get to see it I'm at work but I recorded it so I'm sure I'll watch it all night lol

Argentina-Paraguay should be good

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
thanks man. I didn't even get to see it I'm at work but I recorded it so I'm sure I'll watch it all night lol

Argentina-Paraguay should be good
Sure, if you are Argentine. Paraguay is another team full of spent cartridges.
This is already agreed if our Mexican journalist friend is to believed, saying he will join in January.

Is he still injured?
He should be back by the end of the month.

FootballFan

I can see the appeal of Ibra. He's tall and strong and can produce moments or pure brilliance. He's scored goals for whoever he's played for too.

However, he doesn't always perform in the big games and he has a poor attitude. Villa has excelled at every level of competition. Thats why I rate him higher.

Yep, Villa was a beast in Zaragoza, Valencia. He is also great for Barca and Spain of course. Also the huge attitude difference in Villa and Ibra makes it a no-brainer for me. Ibra runs less than Valdes sometimes(seriously), while Villa is a team player and hustles, passes and generally plays well.

Argentina-Paraguay starting.

edit
wtf Argentina winning 1-0 and I just turned it on. 3rd minute lol who scored?

FootballFan

:lol @ that penalty, people seriously expect Argentina to do anything with those guys at the back.. seriously what kind of a handball is that.. smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom