• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot22| Financial Fair Play? Je ne comprends pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

honduras' crest is just a giant H?

practical, i guess.

we do have a crest

Honduras_football_badge.png

but somehow the H is more emblematic and popular

Jarnet87

Dat World Cup preview from Woy. Should be Barkley for Rooney, and Sterling for Welbeck. Also surprised Roy didn't run this lineup out midweek instead of today. They'll be playing in 7 days, the extra few days rest couldn't hurt.

Still no WC thread?

Wes

pls

I'm almost done with my version, going up cause Wes can't keep his deadlines

Tac88S1.png

Players to watch in the tournament :

Hazard
OwShIyX.jpg

Played on the wing or central attacking midfield, Hazard is known for his speed and creativity, often beating defenders with his quick feet. As the most important offensive force for Chelsea, he has had a great season, also winning the PFA young player of the year award. When not playing football Hazard is known to be watching anime, kicking ball boys who refuses to give him the ball in timely manner and rage eating hamburgers when substituted.

Vincent Kompany

iGdAoZj.jpg

Got a big head

Nicklas Bendtner

NEmizPc.png

His country did not actually quailify, but if you see him, watch out

Pizarro

x7QqEtB.png

Quite possible the best forward in the world after Bendtner.

FootballFan

Hazard
OwShIyX.jpg

Played on the wing or central attacking midfield, Hazard is known for his speed and creativity, often beating defenders with his quick feet. As the most important offensive force for Chelsea, he has had a great season, also winning the PFA young player of the year award. When not playing football Hazard is known to be watching anime, kicking ball boys who refuses to give him the ball in timely manner and rage eating hamburgers when substituted.

Vincent Kompany

Got a big head

Nicklas Bendtner

His country did not actually quailify, but if you see him, watch out

Pizarro

Quite possible the best forward in the world after Bendtner.

What anime is Hazard watching there Anime-bros? (rip faridmon)

Great OT btw wooden. I would have mentioned something about Pizarro's movement though.

Someone break Johnson's legs, I wouldn't even feel bad, this motherfucker has swindled enough money from pretending to be a footballer to give his great grandchildren a comfortable life (not as footballers).

Jarnet87

I love how England are afraid to pass through the midfield. It's like English law that you have to avoid and bypass the mid either through long balls or passes to wide areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom