• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 & Offseason |OT2| Wenger In Fam! Wenger Out Blud!

Audioboxer

Totti, that is what you call loyalty

oHaoZGb.png

Players like him, Giggs and Scholes (and some others) just don't exist anymore.

casiopao

Totti, that is what you call loyalty

oHaoZGb.png

Players like him, Giggs and Scholes (and some others) just don't exist anymore.

Don't forget Gigi Buffon, Del Piero, and Nedved too.^^ Especially when they fight for Juventus when we fall into Serie B too. All that loyalty which i believe if something like that happen to a team right now, most of the player will be gone.TT

Cruel way to lose. Commiserations man :/

Not the cruelest hand we've been dealt at Wembley. And hey, at least we forced them to penalties - it was a level game until the very end.

This weather is just rubbing it in though. Hope we can keep Stam after this. Would be good for stability.

CrayToes

Congrats Huddersfield. Thoroughly deserved from what I've seen this season. They'll need to strengthen if they're to stand a chance next year, though.

My heart goes out to Reading. What an absolutely awful way to miss out on the PL.

Audioboxer

Don't forget Gigi Buffon, Del Piero, and Nedved too.^^ Especially when they fight for Juventus when we fall into Serie B too. All that loyalty which i believe if something like that happen to a team right now, most of the player will be gone.TT

Le Tiss...

Sf8fZo8.png

2002... :p

But yeah, for all the players there is they're all dying out. Everything now is about agents/multi-millionaires at 20.

Hoping Rashford can develop and stick around United.

faridmon

Congrats to Huddersfield. A true Fairy tale.

For context, they barely escaped relegation to League 1 last season and the town has a population of 160 thousand people. I went there once and it felt like there were more sheep than people.

Great story

Well, suppose I can support Huddersfield in the PL next season, Reading in the Championship, and AFC Wimbledon in League One. Not too bad a setup actually.

Top Bottom