• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Pachimari

Lol, Meralco Manila has twin brothers in their attack, so they're playing Younghusband - Youghusband. They're winning their match 0-1 as well, although I think the other team have played better position football.

Im also so sad to see Mallorca go down to the Segunda B. That project Steve Nash has started is a complete and utter disaster. They've only had a goal difference of -9 but damn they've only won 8 matches all season.

Fdkn

LMAO

DAOG4MdUwAAQXLh.jpg:large

Lach

What a crazy day for Amiens (french league two). Last second goal means they went from sixth in the table to second (and promotion)....

Tubie

I wish the best of luck to the Barca fans we have here for tomorrow.

I hope Madrid wins the league, but Barca is the strongest opponent we could ever ask for in this. So that makes us both stronger, and makes the league mean a lot more to whoever wins it.

So if Barca ends up winning, they will definitely be worthy champions.

Any other league in the world should envy the level of competition for the #1 spot in Spain :)

Pachimari

I wish the best of luck to the Barca fans we have here for tomorrow.

I hope Madrid wins the league, but Barca is the strongest opponent we could ever ask for in this. So that makes us both stronger, and makes the league mean a lot more to whoever wins it.

So if Barca ends up winning, they will definitely be worthy champions.

Any other league in the world should envy the level of competition for the #1 spot in Spain :)
I agree with this. I'm glad Barcelona is in this league. They make us a better team, like we make them a better one too. We've both had slip ups along the way and we've both been vulnerable this season but whoever wins the league today are deserved winners.

Hala Madrid y nada mas!

Potential Lacazette & Griezmann (looks likely at this point) strike partnership next season. Lyon's president is exclusively negotiating with Atléti, just waiting for the right price. That is some very scary stuff, would be an immaculate French connection & a pretty ok partner for Griez.

https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Act...id/803147?xtref=https://t.co/2ua40KUQKP¤amp§1

This will be a very strong get. And I hope they get him. Since Gameiro hasn't done what was expected of him. Atletico really need a striker and I hope they get a dangerous one like Lacazette.

Pachimari

Zidane has called upon all players for tonight's match against Malaga, including his own son Enzo, Very nice of him as a father.

And it seems like the Vinicius Junior transfer will be made official on Tuesday.

Zidane has called upon all players for tonight's match against Malaga, including his own son Enzo, Very nice of him as a father.

And it seems like the Vinicius Junior transfer will be made official on Tuesday.

That'll be a wonderful site to see the entire squad celebrate together if we pull it out today.

I doubt I'll still remember this several hours later so..

How's Kante's stats this season in Chelsea compared to his previous one?

Glancing through this article makes me think it's kinda the same, but since he's around better players he doesn't need to do as much and focus on his passing more. Be interesting to see if he can play this well 3 seasons running.

Lunar FC

Hoping this isn't​ the last time we see Sturridge in a Liverpool shirt, but I'm breaking out his jersey today anyways. 🖐🏼

F34R

I think it's mostly a great line-up going in. Hopefully they have a performance at least as good as the West Ham match.

I need some meds lol. The anxiety is kicking in gear the closer we get to the first roll of the ball. This is what happens when a game means so much for a club that has been in your blood since you could walk 40 years ago.

Garjon

I'm really bricking it now. Middlesborough have a very tight defence, plus they'll be looking for a scalp as they go down. Though for some reason, I see Boro as one of Liverpool's bogey sides, so that's not helping either!

Top Bottom