• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beefy

Nov 8, 2013
@SkyKaveh
1/2 We've been told by one source that Alexis Sanchez is unhappy at Arsenal - even more so after yesterday’s 4-0 defeat at Liverpool

@SkyKaveh
2/2 Arsenal position is Sanchez is happy at the club and happy to stay. They haven't given up hope that he'll sign new contract this season
It happening.

His Majesty

Banned
Feb 4, 2014
Klopp is not only passionate but also a crazy homeless person. Conte on the other hand is passionate and has style. I think Ox will appreciate that.

m'lady

spidye

Dec 5, 2008
I really want to see our defense against neymar-cavani -mbappe

a lot of gums are going to be sacrificed for that game

Syder

Aug 24, 2014
Chelsea set to sign Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
Arsenal midfielder Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is on the brink of joining Premier League champions Chelsea.

Oxlade-Chamberlain, 24, will be out of contract next summer and has refused to sign a new deal at Emirates Stadium.

The England international has started every game for the Gunners so far this season, including Sunday's 4-0 defeat at Liverpool, when he was substituted.

Chelsea have declined to comment but it is understood the clubs have agreed a fee for Oxlade-Chamberlain.

Liverpool have also shown an interest, but the former Southampton player is set to move to Stamford Bridge.

nature boy

Jan 16, 2006
Kaveh Solhekol‏Verified account @SkyKaveh 9m9 minutes ago

Manchester City still want to sign Alexis Sanchez from Arsenal and PSG still being kept informed of any developments
+

Kaveh Solhekol‏Verified account @SkyKaveh 1h1 hour ago

Croatia manager Ante Cacic says he's spoken to Man United target Ivan Perisic. Says Perisic is happy at Inter Milan & he's staying there
Imagine if United decided to get in the fun

nature boy

Jan 16, 2006
Guillem Balague‏Verified account
@GuillemBalague

18 months ago Wenger met Mbappé, when 17, and his family. They wanted a commission of €7-8m to go to Arsenal and logically Wenger said no
Of course

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Jan 9, 2013
What good player in his right mind would want to stay at Arsenal now with Wenger and this board?

Have you seen the look on the players' faces on Sunday?

Lunar FC

Dec 8, 2014
Pulisic playing that deep?
Honestly would love to have him playing RW, but we just spent 42 million on Salah. So I just plugged him into the squad because Pulisic on Liverpool is just a fantasy of mine.

Edit: Maybe swap him with Keita.

faridmon

Dec 6, 2008
London
As much I hate to say this, Mane is probably the best footballer in Premier League right now. Barca is after the wrong Liverpool player.

Status
Not open for further replies.