• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kane will be at Madrid or Barca soon enough ;)

I doubt he will do well trying to learn Spanish or adapt to a new country, the guy is barely able to speak English. He is a UK papangu after all. Only Bale, being half man half monkey, was able to. He is the exception.

Sadio Mane joins a pretty short list of LFC players winning player of the month in the Premier League:

DJNoZaEXoAAYvkH.jpg:large

Not exactly the greatest compliment. We've probably only had 3 or 4 genuinely good CB's in the last two decades.

Yep you're right.

Hyypiä and Carragher are like the best ones probably.

Then you got your Agger, Henchoz, Matip and on his day Skrtel(even though it's probably one of my most hated LFC players because I thought he was pretty bad).

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
when a shit cross becomes an awesome goal lol >_<

fg4tssrn.gif

awful awful game, team is horrible this year fam

sammex

5. Firmino - 32.91 km/h
4. Salah - 33.11 km/h
3. Moreno - 33.19 km/h
2. Gomez - 33.93 km/h
1. Mané - 34.84 km/h

Top 5 fastest LFC players this season from Opta. Surprised at Gomez being up there!

MikeBison

5. Firmino - 32.91 km/h
4. Salah - 33.11 km/h
3. Moreno - 33.19 km/h
2. Gomez - 33.93 km/h
1. Mané - 34.84 km/h

Top 5 fastest LFC players this season from Opta. Surprised at Gomez being up there!

Gomez has been moving through treacle in the games he's play. Don't get it. Genuinely looks like our slowest player.

Plus, Mane seems to thing Salah is quicker than him.

Syder

PSG have a juicy attack but the rest of their team isn't that great, if you ask me.

I don't think they're a threat for the CL yet.

Go buy Laporte.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom