• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeddyBoy

5-0

We just straight up gave up second half.

Don't like the red card, but Klopp shouldn't have let us concede 3 in the second, god damn.

T-Rex.

Banned
It's like that 6-1 when they banged Utd. We should have just shut up shop after the card and 2-0.

Ah well, a loss at the Etihad isn't the worst result.

Ryan_MSF

Absolutely made up with that, didn't going into the game with the greatest expectations, but 5 goals and a clean sheet against Liverpool, perfect afternoon of football. On we go!

MikeBison

RG0BS1U.gif

5-0. Definitely one to forget.

Such a different mood from after the full time a couple of weeks ago.

At least there is CL a few days away. Makes it easier to move on quickly.

So was it the second one then? I remember the closure and us moving to the other site but I came back because it was dull.

Well those things happened both times haha. But yes, first one is way further back, when Red Scarlet banned half the thread. The break off forum for that is pretty much completely dead now. The new one will have to wait a few years to die.

slider

Had such high hopes for the early kick off. Only dipped in and out (weekends aren't my own). Was intrigued by the start but then it all went a bit Pete Tong.

Nevermind 'pool fans. Early days. The team needs adjustment but, oof, going forward (usually), what a sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom