• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT2| Fractured but Ox

Lunar FC

LgxNgcs.png

qqGGeqk.png

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Oxlade Chamberlain has become the first player to lose 4-0 and 5-0 in two consecutive PL games with different clubs.

On the bus to NYC, just checked the score. 5-0... Geez should've just parked the bus like we should have when city put 6 on us.

As I sit here confronted with this pre-game still screen, I can't help but think of how inferior the outdated Arsenal crest is in comparison to the beauty that Bournemoth have got.

Lunar FC

Quoting from last thread:

Well those things happened both times haha. But yes, first one is way further back, when Red Scarlet banned half the thread. The break off forum for that is pretty much completely dead now. The new one will have to wait a few years to die.

What was the name of the site people went to after the second purge again? I can't remember the name for the life of me. I posted there for a bit, but an unfiltered footy gaf was a dark place.

TeddyBoy

What was the name of the site people went to after the second purge again? I can't remember the name for the life of me. I posted there for a bit, but an unfiltered footy gaf was a dark place.

No talking about it Lunar.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
The perfect title.

There's no reason for a good team to lose 0-5 even with a man down unless you lose the keeper. This is on Klopp and the poor state of Liverpool defence.

King_Moc

Banned

We're not allowed to mention the site here.

Anyway, we should probably drop the subject. It was ages ago.

The idiots on Sky Sports News earlier were wanking themselves silly over Jordan Henderson's leadership during the Arsenal game.

Where was that leadership today?

nitewulf

The first purge was when Red Scarlet went on a rampage and retroactively banned posters for posting crap from like 15 years ago. On a dare. I always thought she was a level headed mod but wow...that was some insane shit.

The thread has never recovered. Don't mind the troll Man U fans though to be fair, those guys dropped off real soon when the team went to shit like I predicted.

Getting Mané sent off and then that 2-0 goal killed off any moral. Which yeah it's shit, but stuff like that happens...

Let's forget this shite game and move on to Sevilla on wednesday.

GHG

Gold Member
The idiots on Sky Sports News earlier were wanking themselves silly over Jordan Henderson's leadership during the Arsenal game.

Where was that leadership today?

He shouted at Ox when he came on at half time.

Good old fashioned leadership.

faridmon

Teams should have whole training session on how to play with 10 men. It happens so much, so why do teams just drop off in quality once a player gets sent off?

He shouted at Ox when he came on at half time.

Good old fashioned leadership.

That's why they were all so impressed with him in the Arsenal game. He gave away a needless free kick near the end of the game and was shouting at the defenders to make sure they don't concede.

LEADER!

Top Bottom