• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT2| Fractured but Ox

MikeBison

I think it looks pretty fucking slick. Boss that he's chilling in Asda wearing it on. Man clearly doesn't forget where he's from. Beefy man, we need to see your attire.

Anyway, woke up and I'm still furious with Anthony Taylor. 5 mins of stoppage time man. 8 in the whole match.

dc89

Aguero is now within 1 goal of the all time top scorer record at City, with this, who is City's best ever player?

It's got to be between Silva and Aguero.

Aguero.
not even a contest

have we fired Ancelotti yet?

Silva, KdB and at his peak Toure are all better players than Aguero. Aguero has goals not much else.

It's Silva. His career stats at Man City aren't just some of the highest in the PL but also among the highest in Europe's top leagues, in a few cases the best.

3FvsAyk.jpg

How every Liverpool fan felt at that time.

Beefy

I think it looks pretty fucking slick. Boss that he's chilling in Asda wearing it on. Man clearly doesn't forget where he's from. Beefy man, we need to see your attire.

Anyway, woke up and I'm still furious with Anthony Taylor. 5 mins of stoppage time man. 8 in the whole match.

May take a pic and show football gaf, if I can be assed ha

Bumhead

Banned
4-2 now, wasn't expecting United to do this well

Pretty embarrassing for Wednesday

Not been back long and I'm absolutely fucking appalled.

I've not seen us play that badly in years against anybody. Saved the gutless rubbish served up today for the first derby in 5 years.

Garbage.

MikeBison

May take a pic and show football gaf, if I can be assed ha

Do it.

Wait, Luis Aberto is good? In the same way Iago Aspas got good? And Suso?

Tbf Suso always looked talented, but was never going to oust Coutinho, so what's the point in keeping him around.

Beefy

I really wish that next year Juventus will throw all the muney for Savic there.^_^ We need him to bolster our Mid.^_^

City and United want him apparently.

----------------------------------------

Also I see I am not last on the fantasy team anymore. I fucked up my starting team so swapped nearly all my players and took the points hit. So I still have my wildcard.

Syder

Not been back long and I'm absolutely fucking appalled.

I've not seen us play that badly in years against anybody. Saved the gutless rubbish served up today for the first derby in 5 years.

Garbage.
Not sure what happened to you guys. When you drew level I thought you'd push on but when United retook the lead the players just crumbled and gave up.

Beefy

Fenerbahce 2-1 Besiktas

9 yellows
5 reds

Quaresma (Besiktas)
Neto ( Fenerbahce)
Hutchinson (Besiktas)
Koybasi (Fenerbahce)
Ozyakup (Besiktas)

Garjon

Fenerbahce 2-1 Besiktas

9 yellows
5 reds

Quaresma (Besiktas)
Neto ( Fenerbahce)
Hutchinson (Besiktas)
Koybasi (Fenerbahce)
Ozyakup (Besiktas)

I've watched the highlights and my word at the officiating. It makes Anthony Taylor on Saturday look like peak Collina. There should be an investigation over that disallowed goal alone.

MikeBison

I've watched the highlights and my word at the officiating. It makes Anthony Taylor on Saturday look like peak Collina. There should be an investigation over that disallowed goal alone.

Got a link to good highlights? English commentary? Sounds juicy.

casiopao

City and United want him apparently.

----------------------------------------

Also I see I am not last on the fantasy team anymore. I fucked up my starting team so swapped nearly all my players and took the points hit. So I still have my wildcard.

Meh. What player does City and United dont want lol. Arent those guys stack enough on mid?

Top Bottom