• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT2| Fractured but Ox

casiopao

Ancelotti time.

Hope not lol. He will go and play all those old player and hope for the best lol.

I would love to see Gasperini or at least Sarri at Nazionale there. For the next 2 years, when Allegri wanted to stop coaching Juventus, i can see him pushing Azurri.

So Nigeria will be going to Russia with their win over Zambia. As it stands, them and maybe the Ivory Coast will be the only African sides that have a realistic chance of making this world cup and the last.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
srj4cfrrufqz.jpg

😭

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I saw it on Reddit

I'm that bored thanks to the international break, I'm just looking at dank memes taking the piss out of my own club

What a Saturday/Sunday this has been

The Mirror are saying Amanda Staveley was at the Newcastle game not to buy Newcastle, but Liverpool. Haha.

:'(

Apparently FSG are saying their price is £1 billion. Sounds like 'fuck off' money to me but I have no idea if her backers would actually bite.

Also saw our head physio got sacked. Hoping the next one isn't this guy

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
She worked for people worth close a trillion dollars though. £1bn is more than doable in the right circumstances.

DLkDs_0W4AU0ziS.jpg:large

Decent saturday night really. 8-0, sure vs Luxemburg but it was fun to watch.

Happy to report I didn't participate in the numerous mexican waves.

Syder

England lack 'big players' - Southgate
ngland manager Gareth Southgate says his squad does not contain "big players" because of their lack of success in Europe.

Southgate admits he and the players he will take to next summer's World Cup in Russia still have to prove their credentials at the highest level.

England face Lithuania in Vilnius on Sunday in their final qualifier.

They secured their World Cup place with an uninspiring 1-0 win over Slovenia at Wembley on Thursday.
Just FUCK OFF

So 10 years ago when England regularly had 3 or 4 teams in the last stages of the Champions League the national team was amazing, was it?

Oh, wait...

england-v-croatia-2007-steve-mcclaren-wembley_2967128.jpg

Fuck this dumb attitude. Look at Northern Ireland, look at Wales, look at Iceland.
They have none or very few "big players" but because of their tactics and attitude they exceed expectations.
Getting in the bullshit excuses early so he can point to it when we flop in Russia.

/rant over

Top Bottom